Trails of a Shinobi

I don't own Naruto, just the Oc"s

Izo, kintaro, and Risa took off after Ibuki gave them their assignment. They headed to outside the training grounds entrance formulating a plan.

Kintaro- Okay this is the plan, You two are going to each take a scroll. We'll  take down an opponent if necessary. And head straight towards Ibuki to deliver the scrolls.

Risa- Kintaro, I doubt it'll be that easy.
We had thirty minutes to prepare, but do they. I think we should give Izo both scrolls since he the fastest between the to three of us.

Izo- Negative.

Risa/Kintaro- Huh???

Izo- Remember the test with Ibuki yesterday? He pretty much know our skills from yesterday if not all of it.

Risa- All of it?

Kintaro- Now  that you mentioned it, the last few days I felt like I was being watched. But I assumed it was someone from my clan.

Izo- Same here, I figured if my uncle didn't react then it's nothing. However he could of known it was Ibuki and decided to keep quiet about it.

Risa- What do you suggest then?

Izo- Hhhmmmmmm..... I got it. Risa how many of those tags you have, that you use at the graduation exam?

Risa- !!!!!!! I think I know what you're planning.

Kintaro- Hey, I think I figured out the meaning of this test.

Izo- We'll let's hear it....

Training ground 7

The Trio enter the training ground the observed the open field with the woods towards the back. They got within ten feet past the entrance but stop sensing a Chakra signature from their right. One of the chunin that was with Ibuki threw a dozen of shuriken which Risa step infront of her two squadmates, Sai's drawn a started to deflect them. Izo is temporarily mesmerize at her skills with her twin Sai's, his ears pick up someone behind him as he nods to Yuka to attack when they're in range. A female chunin was preparing to cast a jutsu from Behind the bushes however she was caught off guard by Izo and Yuka flanking her in from both side forcing her to jump in the air but is blasted immediately by Izo fire bullet. Which knocked the chunin  against a nearby tree knocking her out. The third chunin that was going to assist her was shock.

Third chunin- What the hell?! I've Never seen a Inuzuka use ninjutsu before! Ibuki wasn't kid....

The third chunin was startled by a smoke bomb thrown by Kintaro but what he fail to realize is that it was a smoke bomb but a sleeping bomb instead.

Third chunin- Aw dam....MIT.

Kintaro- Two down. Izo lets help Ri...

Izo and Yuka rush the chunin that was throwing shuriken at Risa who's been deflecting them while closing the distance. They managed to corner this chunin who clearly not a close range fighter. He used the substitution jutsu but it failed since he unintentionally got caught in quicksand.

First chunin- Wait a second this is....UGHHH. he was knocked out by Risa using the handle of Sai hitting him in the back of the head.

Risa- Kintaro nice using genjutsu to make him believe he was in quicksand, but he started to notice it

Kintaro- Which is why I'm glad you guys will always pick up the slack, but  all jokes aside their are seven remaining. Why haven't they join in on the attack?