Chapter 1 Prepping for the first day part 1

Izo gets up early at 5am eat breakfast which is eggs and rice and meal he and his uncle are used to having for breakfast since his uncle is a retired shinobi he lives off his benefits. Even though he still does missions if no one else can do them. It is 6:35am and now it's time for Izo morning workout which consists of him doing a hundred push ups, pull ups, and crunches. The one part of his routine was jogging around the compound at least 20 times. But here's why.

Random Male Inuzuka 1- Why look who it is? It's the Omega of the Clan. He said while smirking

Random Male Inuzuka 2- Can he even be a part of our clan? I mean he doesn't even have a ninken. Heh

Random female Inuzuka- Tea I heard all the hounds young and old wouldn't accept him as his partner. Talk about pathetic.

Random Male Inuzuka 2- Yea what was lady Tsume thinking keeping this disgrace in the compound!? Is she all there in the head.

Izo was annoyed and let out an growl before noticing a familiar figure approaching them.

Random Male Inuzuka 1- like seari................ Yikes!!!!!

Random woman Inuzuka-!!!!!!!!!!!

Random Male Inuzuka 2- Huh? What's wrong with you two?

????- Care to repeat that last statement?

Second Inuzuka male froze with fear setting in, recognizing the voice they just heard. The three clan man's were starting to shit their pants as the killing intent is increasing at a rapid pace.

Random male Inuzuka 2- Lala... Lalaa. Lady Tsume!? I.Iiii was ju......gawk.. he he hit the ground hard knocked out cold.

The other two are two shocked at Tsume speed that they are unaware of Tsume partner behind them.

Tsume- Kuromaru....

Kuromaru- ON IT!!!

Kuromaru chased the other clan man's  biting  their asses multiple times with his sharp teeth. Izo would laugh at something like this but is still bothered by the fact that as much as he Hayes to admit it, they're right. He still doesn't have a partner in the end. Tsume walks up to Izo having an idea why he's depressed.

Tsume-  Don't let them get in your head Izo. They talk about what being an Inuzuka is but their partners aren't even with them when they should be at the time. That's why members of the clan like them never make it past Genin.

Izo- lady Tsume I....

Tsume- Izo, you don't have to be formal with me. It makes me sound old.

Izo- Oh, sorry. What I was saying Tsume I'm a little depressed cause I meet my team officially tomorrow and I still don't have a ninken. My anxiety is getting to me honestly.

Tsume- Actually that's what I want to talk to you about. Not to say your weak without a ninken or anything like you're the first Inuzuka who managed to get there ninja rank without a ninken which is impressive, you should be proud. Anyway Hana and other members of the clan just got some new hounds during our  outing in the wild, but this one particular hound doesn't warm up to any one.

Izo stares at Tsume once she reveals this new information.

Tsume- That's not to say the hound is sick or anything, she actually very healthy. But the few scares on her suggest she been in multiple fights with other hounds.

Izo- you think this pup would chose me as their partner?

Tsume- it's a possibility.

Izo- Okay thanks. Could I stopped by the kennel now.

Tsume- No. Hana is still doing a check up on the pup. Come by later today maybe afternoon. Hana should be completely done by then.

Izo- Okay no problem. Thanks again Tsume!

Tsume- No problem pup ! Now if you would excuse, I got three Inuzuka to tortur- I mean question. Come  Kuromaru.

Kuromaru- Okay, good luck later kid.
Kuromaru said to Izo while escorting the other male and female Inuzuka that were harassing izo earlier.

Izo- Well I hope all goes well with the hound. I need to get back so I can have my morning spare with my uncle and his partner.

.............. 20 minutes later

Otomo- Aw there you are Mutt, I thought me and Tero(uncle ninken that looks like a lazy coyote)here were going to be bored to death .

Izo- Shut up and fight!

No one's point of view

Izo threw four blunt kunais each at his uncle and Tero, they both dodge them but Izo got the result he want by separating them. He use the clan's four legged technique to close the distance between him and Tero.
I

zo does a few signs and shouts  Fire style: fire bullet which shoots out a midsized fire ball rushes Tero but he manages to duck underneath it. Unbeknownst to Tero, Izo is in the middle of using another ninjutsu, Fire style: flash fire which caused a blinding light which temporary distracting Tero. Izo chargers and Tero while going back into his four legged technique he was attempting to shoulder tackle Tero however he sense his uncle  coming from behind him so he did a quick back kick like horses do but it uncle wasn't there.
Izo jumped several feet away since Tero was no longer stun by his earlier jutsu, however Tero was charging directly at Izo who was reaching for his weapon pouch but noticed it was missing. Tero closer the gap between them a slash at Izo but Izo managed to evade him but is met with a kick in his gut by his uncle who's now looking at him grinning. Izo noticed his weapon pouch on his uncle's waist. His original plan was to keep him and Tero separated but now his best bet was to used taijutsu even though he knows it will be 2 against one. Otomo yells out ninja art: man beast clone and Tero transform into a copy of Otomo himself. They both rush Izo with an claw slash which he manages to dodge both of them Izo counters with a series of rapid claw strikes towards his opponents who both dodge and attack with their claws as they trade strikes. This went on for awhile but Izo knew his stamina is going to run out if this exchange continues. Izo caught Otomo arm and manages to hip throw him several feet away, he turns towards the other Otomo and sweeps his leg from underneath him. The other Otomo rolled away and got back on his feet but Izo is spinning rapidly Yelling Piercing fang!!! Otomo stares but doesn't move right away until a few seconds pass then he side steps and using the ninja wired he pull out of Izo weapon pouch he still had possession of. Izo crashes into the ground due to his lower body being completely be rapped in his own ninja wired. Both Otomo are crouched down on both side of Izo with  there fangs lightly press against Izo throat.

Izo-..... I give.

Both Otomo look at Izo with big grin on there face.

Tero- Arff Arff Arff arff aruff!!! (Good effort Izo, smart strategy trying to separate us!!!)

Izo- Sigh....Yea but me getting my weapon pouch taken was my undoing in the end.

Otomo- Hey your strategy was good. Don't let this lost discourage you. Remember I'm a veteran special Jonin. Plus we're from the same clan so of course I knew how to counter you. Foreign shinobi could had lost especially if they aren't aware of our clan abilities.

Izo- Well now that I think about it you're right.

Otomo- Of course I'm right Mutt!!!

Izo- Heyyy!!!!

Otomo- Hahahaha

End of chapter one

Author's note: In the previous chapter when I was doing character description. I made a mistake with Izo fire jutsu. I wanted to give him a low rank fire jutsu, not the high rank Susuke used against Kakashi during the bell test. I want my characters to develop at a steady pace. Not trying to make them OP or God like at all. Too many fanfics are like that honestly. Chapter three will be up sometime this week.
Please fill free to give feedback.
Until next time!!!