8- One Chance

Ignore mistakes

Third Person POV:

Saint couldn't quite process what he just heard to draw a conclusion to the feeling over the young businessman is really hard he felt like his heart clench in pain excitement fear---don't know what it is but no he can't just trust someone whom he just met....

The person he loved the most whom he trusted blindly whom he know for almost more than 10 years just broke his heart how can he just allow someone in his whom he just met no he can't do that it might be the worst mistake if anything happens again he won't forgive himself anymore...

"I would rather think about giving a chance to Zee than allowing you in my life I can't do it Perth it's really hard I can't afford to get hurt again" he is already going through alot not again...

"But i promise to never hurt you again please trust me just one chance please" Perth won't give up...

Saint bite his lip his tears threatening to fall out "I don't deserve to be loved Perth you don't understand I can't love anyone it's my fate to be like this" Perth knit his eyebrow out of frustration

"For God sake don't act like lead actor soap era just give one more chance to yourself try to let go of those fears find happiness for yourself Don't just blame yourself for that rogue--"

"Don't you dare to talk down on P'Zee who are you to give advice just leave I need to sleep" Saint interrupt Perth snicker at the older "fine I'm sorry for that but I hope you would give a chance for yourself I'm not going to give up I'll make sure you smile and I'll be the reason behind it" Saint look at the younger amused how can he be that confident he shake his head in disbelief...

"Can we be friends at least please a friend who has a crush on you!!" Perth though wants to be close as friend  but made himself clear of what he want...

Saint can't believe this kid why is he so desperately trying to get close to him he don't want to hurt himself or the younger guy but for now he wants to just stay alone he is frustrated to the point he didn't know what is running in his mind "ok fine can you just leave" Saint blurt out irritated Perth beam happily he quickly run towards him and hug Saint.

"N-No wait I didn't mean to---" Saint didn't even finish Perth run out of the house jumping in air

Did I just allow some stranger in my life Saint is still trying to process but it's too late he once again let his stupid take decision Saint sigh looking at the happy figure disappearing slowly...

Unknown

"I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you." 

(Above lines from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green)

Saint received a message he check his phone after reading that it bring smile on his face he quickly hide it as if someone peaking....

Saint ignore it his phone blink again he quickly open

Don't_reply 🙅🏻‍♂️
I bet you are not smiling
kiss me if I'm wrong.

Saint can't help but gasp at the message he even forgot what he saved his contact name to and quickly reply...

My_oxygen🤗

No I'm smiling idiot
Don't act smart dream
On it 😏

My_oxygen has changed your name to Don't_reply🙅🏻‍♂️.

Don't_reply🙅🏻‍♂️

Did you just save
My name as don't reply 🤨
Btw thanks for the smile babe
Very bad I couldn't see it
I'm sure I couldn't resist but to
Kiss you if I see you smiling 😉

Saint realized what he did he read the message but didn't reply at least for now...

Don't_reply🙅🏻‍♂️

Babe this technology is
Hell I can see you read my
Message but not replying
Don't play hard come on
Just say something

My_oxygen🤗

Good night 😴

Perth smile looking at the message at least it's not something he expected he keeping checking the conversation until his eyes doze off and drown to sleep hugging his pillow...

To be continued

Keep voting and commenting

Bye for now 🥰😍😆😂😔😘😘🙈🙈😒😔😒😒😔😔👋👋🥰😍😆😘❤️☺️