11 - one second to fall

Ignore mistakes

Third Person POV:

Perth quickly take a bottle and gulp down the whole bottle to calm himself down Saint quiet didn't understand what's wrong with Perth why is he drinking water suddenly, stairs are connected beside kitchen

When saint is climbing down the stairs Perth can see the fabric keep moving from it's place Perth suddenly want to be that shirt the way it's swaying over his jiggling thighs Perth can't take his eyes off him his eyes fixed of the round ass milky ...

When saint is climbing down the stairs Perth can see the fabric keep moving from it's place Perth suddenly want to be that shirt the way it's swaying over his jiggling thighs Perth can't take his eyes off him his eyes fixed of the round ass milky white thighs Saint went down and stand beside the stairs...

"Um... The pants are quite uncomfortable" Saint break the silence Perth nod "I would rather prefer this" Perth get back to cooking holding the handle of the pan tightly he breath in sharply Saint pass by Perth towards the bookshelf pretend as if he didn't heard what Perth said.

 The pants are quite uncomfortable" Saint break the silence Perth nod "I would rather prefer this" Perth get back to cooking holding the handle of the pan tightly he breath in sharply Saint pass by Perth towards the bookshelf pretend as if he didn...

Saint keep strolling in only shirt Perth keep stealing glances at those legs when he look down his pants there is a problem he needs to deal with....

Common buddy you can't do this to me Perth talk to his junior which is trying to peak out Perth trying his best to cover it Saint shouldn't see this if at all he sees this that would be so embarrassing....

Perth quickly prepare dinner Saint insist to help him but Perth can't let him in the kitchen his  southern region is in trouble Saint keep strolling near the bookshelf looking for something he isn't interested he actually saw Perth's lower part the tent in his pants is huge Saint slap himself for thinking about it again he actually saw when he went to kitchen Perth panicked and sent him out then Saint understood why he did that...

"I'll be back in 15 mins make yourself comfortable" Perth quickly run to his bedroom to deal with it he can't hold it any longer Saint turn red when he started fantasizing about what Perth is doing in there as Perth left...

Saint brush his thoughts off and went to kitchen he look for something to prepare as Perth did many things one dessert to thank might not be a bad idea he found fruits on the table he pick pineapple  and prepare a quick pineapple dream dessert by the time Perth came down Saint was found in the kitchen...

"Um...I'm sorry I didn't ask for your permission, I thought to surprise you with a dessert" Saint quickly apologize when he saw the amused expression on Perth...

"Maybe you can kiss me as an apology I don't mind" Saint was taken back he didn't see this coming  

"Shall we eat I'm hungry" Saint went to take out the dessert from freezer plate it neatly beside the dishes

"Wow that looks appetising I better eat dessert than dinner" Perth was about to reach Saint slap his hand softly Perth withdraw his hand and fake cry "first dinner" Perth like this side of Saint alot to their suprise it started raining the weather...

"Wow that looks appetising I better eat dessert than dinner" Perth was about to reach Saint slap his hand softly Perth withdraw his hand and fake cry "first dinner" Perth like this side of Saint alot to their suprise it started raining the weather is damn romantic to Perth's bad, he just wants to lock himself somewhere he might end doing something Tonight he just prays heavens not to do anything stupid...

The view outside is just so beautiful and Saint sitting Infront is like a scenery from some movie Eiffel tower behind him and raining with those lights illuminating behind him  is just wow...

(I looked for pictures in rain I couldn't find it insert rain and dark sky Saint sitting Infront of it)

They both sit and eat dinner quietly just sound of rain drops TV sound in the background and cutlery, Perth is contented with this how he wish the moment to stop...

"Wow this dessert is delicious I can just eat this my whole life" Perth praise saint's efforts Saint blush at those comments "you will die with diabetes cheesy brat" Saint burst Perth's bubble "you are so unromantic" Saint hide his smile stuffing his mouth with dessert Perth find it cute...

"I love you Saint" Perth confessed he can't wait anymore this moment seems perfect

"What?!" Saint almost yell

"I mean I love you Saint I know this is not how I should do it starts from dates and all but our case is different I can't wait anymore I really do love you Saint please give me a chance" Saint take a deep breath closing his eyes he put the cutlery on the plate

"listen Perth love doesn't happen just like that we barely know eachother you don't even know what I like my habits likes dislikes how can you just say you are in love please try to understand the age of yours is making you say that there isn't such a thing don't waste your time you have bright future" Perth listen to every word carefully...

"I'm not a kid stop babying me for your information it just takes one second to fall in love but until the information passed to my dumb brain it took time, I believe in love at first sight the moment I saw you I realized I'm in love you I can only see my future with you I actually saw you three years back in Bangkok at beach you were with P'Zee I went there with my friends after that I looked for you everywhere and to my luck I found you here again and coming to likes and dislikes I don't have to know whatever you like I like it too that is how love happens finding it in others" Perth show the photo he always carries that with him he framed it beautifully...

"You will get tired of me one day these things sound good but practically it's impossible there will be a time you will wonder what you actually were what you liked what you wanted these compromises sacrifices might make you regret and I can't see that hate in your eyes that love which you want doesn't exist don't believe in it"

Saint was shook at the confession he couldn't register things quiet fast "when you don't believe in love why are you still wearing your wedding ring why do you always hide your smile around me" Saint remain silent to all the questions...

To be continued

Keep voting and commenting

Bye for now 🥰🤩😍🥰😌🤩🤩😔😘😘😘🙈🙈😘😘🙈🙈😘😘😘😘❤️☺️😘😘😘❤️