10 - One night

Ignore mistakes

Third Person POV:

Thankfully Saint can breath finally as Zee and Perth didn't show up for the next few days Saint actually is wondering something might have happened to Perth once he let the negative thoughts in, he can't stop worrying about the younger guy...

N-No Saint you can't go you should not go he might think you started liking him

No he don't think so I guess

He won't stop teasing you after this

I don't mind as long as he is ok

No - yes - no- yes - no - fuck yes let him think whatever he want it's not like I really like him ok fine

Saint battle with his himself after arguing with himself for several minutes he finally head to Perth's place ignoring the yell in his mind wow this feeling is just so fucking hell confusing...

Saint hesitate to go directly knock on Perth's hotel room he would be Hella awkward how should I convince him I'm not here for him - right! Saint finally is standing Infront of Perth's guest house

Saint hesitate but still muster his courage and knock the door there he is looking damn hot in his vest just vest and shorts damn those muscles and abs, even his calves are hell..... fuck he looks damn hot with that man bun too..

"You wanna touch it?!" Perth whisper softly coming forward near his ear, Saint who is literally checking him out gasp out aloud fuck Saint you and your stupid fetishism  for muscles your kinky ass will get you in trouble Perth move and he could see Saint's ears and neck turning red-- cute Perth's heart yell...

"Come in sorry sweetheart I had work, I couldn't come to see you, did you miss me?!" Perth ask making way to kitchen Saint wants hit himself to wall hide somewhere "N-No I didn't I-I just came to know about the design whether it's been finalized" Saint hit himself mentally for shuttering...

Perth smirk facing the fridge he take out drinks for both and head towards the living room where Saint is struggling hard to maintain his tough guy posture Perth find it cute how he clown himself for shuttering those cute faces he make when he makes a mistake damn everything about him is hella sweet

"Um..if I'm not wrong we have already finalized it and sent it to printing department?!" Perth actually did it in Infront of Saint but his stupid mind couldn't come up with any more than this Saint make an o with his mouth he's been caught...

"Um.... o-ok f-fine I-I'll leave then if you are busy" Saint can see his living room is literally covered with many files and papers "N-No stay here for tonight tomorrow evening I'm leaving please just one night I promise I'll be good I won't touch you just say yes please" Perth come forward their knees almost touch when Perth turn towards him Saint's blood run cold

Saint felt a little sad when he heard that the younger guy is leaving tomorrow right? he is not here to stay permanently better leave before these feelings fuck me Saint thought "N-No way I won't I have to leave I--"

"Come on sweetheart I won't eat you alive what are you scared of besides roaming at this hour in France streets is like asking men to rape you I can't let you do something stupid" Saint can't deny fact though it's not safe in this busy city...

"Um... o-ok but don't think I'm here for you" Saint confirm

"Correct! It's because of the time late night not safe" Perth play along

I'm not staying here for you" Saint assure himself again

"Absolutely not you are just here as a guest for a night to save yourself from those rapist outside" Perth wants to laugh now he hide his smile both the men know why the other one is here but no one dared to voice it out...

Perth went in and bring comfortable clothes for Saint as the older made sure to dress properly maybe to impress someone if Perth says he's dead "you can wear this you will be comfortable" Perth hand the clothes Saint nod and almost run to the one of those bedroom's Perth giggle at the cuteness "don't worry there aren't any cameras" Perth should Saint wants to smack him...

Perth's built up body is pretty big to Saint as his figure is feminine and small he isn't complaining but damn Saint looks hot Perth's shirt is enough to cover his thighs midway he's not wearing those to impress something it's just he is uncomfortable with pants Saint appear Infront of Perth in his shirt and maybe shorts under it Perth who was busy in kitchen look at the figure standing on the stairs midway is he asking me to compliment Perth gulp hard on his dry throat he suddenly felt the urge to drink gallons of water or maybe dive in it...

"Fuck Saint"

A/N: as you all know the way I write I just want to know is it boring or you like it because I'm showing the emotions of characters rather than proceeding with the story so do you feel it's lagging 🙄🤷 let me know

To be continued

Don't forget to vote and comment

Bye for now 🥰😍😆😉😔😒👋👋👋👋❤️😍😆😉😘❤️☺️😘😀😃😔😒😔😘😘❤️