1

It wasn't news anymore, everyone heard about the Lisa twin who attempted suicide and failed then fled from the hospital.

Who would've thought that the girl I served a drink was the other twin no one has set eyes on since she was seven. She grew up beautifully if I must say.

I dreaded going back home now, it was clocking four twenty-three and Penny wasn't here yet, not like I minded much though. I didn't really want to go home yet, I was too exhausted to face my brother today and he never gave me a break.

I didn't break his legs, he keeps forgetting that fact, i didn't ask him to fight for me and get nearly mutilated, precisely crippled; so i don't get why my life is a living hell just because the dumbass thought he could handle my bullies. Stupid shit.

I had been bullied since the third grade and he thought the seventh grade was when he should intervene; when it was a senior who was beating me up then with a gang of his friends. He got hit with a plank and broke his left leg and the injury was infected, he wouldn't tell anyone and said he fell during practice, stupid, the infection was the reason the leg got mutilated. Not me.

I was really hungry. I stood up to lock the shop, I'll just wait for Penny outside and maybe smoke a cigarette.

I was freezing outside, and I had smoked three stick at this point, where the hell was penny? Fuck this i thought. I started walking towards the diner where she worked, god it was so cold, i pulled my sleeves down and rubbed my hands together.

I didn't take my jacket to work last night because a certain someone was on my neck on why he had to eat cold spaghetti. I made dinner and called him to eat but he thought whatever he was watching was more important, and then had the guts to yell at me for making him eat cold food.

God i hated Ohm, yes that's my brother and of course i hated my life.

It was five ten when i got to Big Cee's diner. Penny's car was sitting in front. She forgot to pick me up, damn that girl.

I pushed the door to the diner open as i stepped in and scanned the place. No customers.

"Hey Penny" i shouted, since there was no one out front.

"Stop shouting Arm" she yelled back from inside. I laughed as she came walking out from the kitchen. "Hey honey" she greeted as she gave me a quick kiss on the mouth.

"Hi babe" i smiled at her, "you left me out cold" i pouted. She just scoffed and went inside and came back out and threw me a jacket.

"Thanks" i muttered as i wore it. I was very hungry at this point and Penny knew that because minutes after she gave me the jacket and left, she came back out with a take out package.

"Go home" she ordered "I'll see you in a bit" she pecked my cheek and pushed me out throwing the car keys to me.

"Aaaaaaaaargh" i groaned, entering the car and placing my meal on the passenger seat, i started the car and drove away.

Bartender by night, slave by day. Freaking great life, as i pulled up in front of my father's house (well Ohm's house) i muttered "let the hell of a day begin".

....
VOTE AND COMMENT