3

The last two days has been hell. I didn't even dare recollect all the events.

I almost lost my job because Ohm took it upon himself to visit me at work saying he couldn't sleep, a part of me still hasn't forgiven Penny for actually driving him here.

She said Ohm called her and he was crying, that corny bastard. He came to the bar, drinking and then he eventually got drunk, throwing insults at me, when i tried to take him out he fought me, using his stupid clutches to inflict pains and unwanted bruises all over my beautiful body plus all the customers he insulted and i had to apologize over and over and over to them.

I could kill him though, he didn't always think that far, i could poison him, actually beat him up this time, or just downright ignore him. But i didn't.

He's so lucky.

I turned twenty-two today.

I have nothing else to say, i haven't achieved nothing. And nothing had changed, yet.

I talked to Penny about college, it wasn't still late to go and I wasn't giving up on my life. I had both Ohm's and my college tuitions. My mom made sure I was in charge of it. Funny, because Ohm never wanted to go to college.

I had all of my salary from working at bar saved up. I didn't really have to use my money to carter for Ohm, my parents sent allowance every month including the nurse's pay.

So i had a lot of money. Plus I knew my mom would support my decision of going to college, my dad was another story altogether.

He thought i should just stay and care for his dumb son forever, he didn't really care. I mean i had ruined his son's life, he couldn't play sports anymore since well, no left leg.

Ohm was always the better son, lucky i wasn't gay i just wonder how that would have turned out.

I wasn't going to work tonight.

Penny and I was going to a hotel and make out, no that's not all we'll be doing, but yes for the most part. I wanted to check out universities at New york, turns out that's where Jake and Mona were.

I didn't want to go to a place where we knew no one. Penny would be leaving with me.

I was going to tell my mom over the phone but i thought better of it, i could wait till she got back.

"Hey Babe" i said as Penny got in the car and i drove off.

"Are you going home first?" she asked me as she went ahead to change in the car, "no and why didn't you change at home? In fact why are you even dressed for work?" i asked her.

She was wearing her work clothes when we both weren't going to work today.

"My sister, long story" she threw the shirt to the back seat.

I smiled, she connected her phone with the aux and started playing some song by Fleetwood Mac.

"You can be so old sometimes" i teased her as i nodded to the beat of the song. She ignored me as she hummed softly along to the music.

Driving over to the next town after working all night was tiring, i could barely keep my eyes open. Penny offered to drive but I'd refused.

Finally we got to the hotel, it was good and clean just as Penny had said. Getting a room wasn't hard.

I went to sleep immediately after we got in, i was exhausted.

Waking up i thought about mad Ohm would be today all through till Sunday. It was Friday, Penny was nowhere to be found, i found my phone charging, Penny's doing of course.

Twelve missed calls from Ohm, three from my mom and one from my dad. Awesome.

The nurse must be freaking out, I'm sure he'll make her life a living hell just for the hell of it.

I pitied her, but she'll earn double the regular pay just for that little reason.

I turned the phone off and went ahead to shower, as i finished dressing up Penny worked in "you're finally up" i kissed her "yeah" i replied.

"Come on, i have a big surprise for you" i wondered what her surprise was. I wasn't expecting anything from her other than the regular new earrings she got me each year saying I'll never change my earrings if she didn't get me a new one. She was right, i usually even forgot i had piercings on my lobes. You see, the real queen.

I was practically dragged out of the hotel, she was driving this time because she insisted on blindfolding me. Hmmph, I'm just glad I'm not at home, where Ohm made Arm a sorry case.

We drove for about ten minutes before i was dragged again into some sort of diner, it was almost quiet. And i was finally un_blindfolded [that's not even a word].

No way!

"wow" was all i could say at that moment.

****
VOTE AND COMMENT ♥