•Before you go•

Summary: Tom makes a huge mistake while out of the country filming, all he wants is to make things right with you.

Warnings: angst, cursing, mention of cheating

You wake up, puddle of sweat as you catch your breath. The nightmares came back again, you knew they would. Sleeping at night isn't peaceful when you're alone. Normally your boyfriend video calls you before bed, and that keeps you from having nightmares, but for some reason last night he didn't call. You waited, and waited, but nothing.
Oh well.. he probably worked late.
It's hard dating an actor. He's always gone, filming or going to events. Then the little time he has at home has to be spaced between his family, his friends, and you.
"Y/N are you up?" Haz calls from outside your bedroom door. You groan, wondering what he could possibly need from you at nine in the morning.
"What Harrison?" You call back, and your door opens, the blue eyed boy walking in.
"Are you okay? You look.. bad" he says.
"Oh thanks" you say sarcastically as you sit up.
When Tom asked you to move in, you didn't know it meant moving in with his best friends too. In fact you hadn't really even met them before, other than his brother of course. Now you live with them, and have become pretty good friends with them. Haz is definitely your favorite. He's become like a brother to you.
"Have you heard from Tom? He hasn't talked to me and Jacob said he ditched him at the bar last night and hasn't spoken to him since." Haz explains.
You start to feel concerned. Even when he's drunk, Tom doesn't just disappear. He always lets you or whoever he's with know where he's going.
"I'll try to call him" you say, pulling out your phone and pressing on his contact that you had called several times last night.
"Straight to voicemail." You say, hanging up.
"Weird.. all right well I'll let you know if I hear from him" Haz says, leaving the room.
Haz walks down the hallway, seeing the guys in the kitchen making tea.
"Anyone heard from Tom?" He asks.
A series of 'no's' mutter from the boys' mouths. Haz scrunches his brows together in concern, walking into the living room and grabbing his phone again, trying to call a few times. After the third call, there's an answer on the other end.
"Tom? why have you been ignoring all of us, had us worried man" Haz laughs, stepping outside.
"Mate.." Tom sighs. "I fucked up. Big."
Haz can't imagine what possibly could have happened last night, Toms not the kind of guy to get into trouble.
"What? Are you in jail or something?" Haz asks.
"Worse." Tom says.
You decide to leave the room and make some tea, you need to get your day going or all you'll do is lay in bed and worry. There's probably nothing to worry about. He could just be exhausted and sleeping.
"Morning" you say to the boys as you make your cup of tea.
"Are you okay? Could hear you tossing and turning all night." Harry asks.
You and Harry have a great relationship. You two really connected when you moved in, you could talk to Harry about everything, even your problems with Tom.
"Just a bad night is all" you shrug.
As you make your tea you look outside the sliding glass window, seeing Haz on the phone. He looks serious, and upset all at the same time. It's an important conversation, and you can't help but wonder who it's with.
He gets off the phone and a minuet later, your phone dings. You grab it quickly, praying it's the boy you've desperately been waiting to talk to.
Tom: hello darling, sorry I didn't answer you last night. I'm coming home for a few days though, I'll see you in six hours. Love you.
A smile grows on your face, and your heart warms. Your boy is coming home tonight. Yeah it's only for three days but who cares? Seeing him is so special.
"Someone's happy" Tuwaine comments.
"My boy will be here in six hours" you smile.
"Oh great now we have to hear you guys fucking all night" Tuwaine groans and you laugh. You can't deny it because, well.. it's true. Two months away from each other? Course you're going to be up all night.
Haz makes his way inside, and you give him a concerned look.
"Everything alright?" You ask.
"It's fine" he mutters, walking past all of you and to his room.
"Somethings stuck up his ass" Harry mumbles.