•Payback•

•requested•
Summary: you've been teasing Tom all day, so he gets his payback while at an Avengers cast party.

Warnings: cursing, smut, dominant!Tom

You slip on your rose gold mini silk dress, the spaghetti straps being pulled onto your shoulders by your hot and slightly horny boyfriend. He presses a soft kiss down to your right shoulder, making you smile. You haven't seen Tom in a week since he went back home to see his family, but he's back for the big Avengers cast party.
You met Tom on the set of Avengers. Being the daughter of Robert Downey Jr has its perks, and one of those perks is meeting the adorable guy that plays Spiderman. Your dad never expected that you two would fall in love.. but it took almost no time at all. You and Tom truly are soulmates and everyone knew it the second they saw you together. Now here you are, ten months later.
"Hey Tommy.." you turn around, wrapping your arms around his neck. "Guess what."
"What?" He asks, his hands wrapping around your waist.
"I'm not wearing any panties under this." You say.
Your fingers play with the hair at the nape of his neck, and he groans at your words. You've been teasing him all day, getting him worked up, and for what? Because it's fun watching him struggle. Had you been at his house or a hotel he'd throw you onto the bed and have his way with you, but you're home. With your father, who would kill Tom if he knew how hard and rough he was with you. Getting to be the one doing the teasing, is so fun. You decide you're going to do this more often.
"Just because I can't fuck you into next week doesn't mean you get to be a brat, you hear me?" He says.
"I can do whatever I want." You say, and his jaw clenches.
"You two almost ready?" You hear your dad call from outside the room and you smirk.
"Yes!" You call back.
"Paybacks a bitch Y/N." Tom whispers in your ear, stepping out of the room.
You're having way too much fun with this. You can only imagine how good it'll be when he fucks you.
After slipping on some heels, and fixing a few strands of hair, you walk down to meet your boyfriend and your dad at the car.
"You look beautiful, darling." Tom comments with a kiss to your head. You can't help but giggle at the attitude change he has in front of your dad.
"Y/N" your driver greets, holding the door open for you.
"Thank you." You say, getting into the car.
You and Tom ride in the back while your dad rides up front with the driver. Toms hand rests on your knee, slightly rising higher and tapping your skin with his finger tips. He thinks he's gaining the control, you can't let that happen. You grab his hand, intertwining your fingers with his. He gives you a scowling look, only sending shivers of excitement down your spine. Even though, as Tom is furious with you, he still lifts your hand to his lips and presses a gentle kiss to your knuckles. You smile at his sweetness, it's what made you fall for him. Then his flirty nature kicked in and you love that side of him just as much.
You arrive to the cast party, and get out of the car. You've been to more cast parties than you can remember, and it's the same every time. A red carpet, photographers snapping your picture, then you finally get to go inside and act like a normal person. The big ordeal they make for the cast party is ridiculous, every single one of you would be happy to just sit around and eat pizza. Isn't the premiere the big deal anyways?
Tom wraps his arm protectively around your waist as you two walk towards the red carpet. He knows you get nervous having your picture taken. Especially since you started dating him, the media has been quick to judge your every flaw. Though, he makes sure to remind you how perfect you are to him every single day.
The cameras flash all around you as you two step onto the red carpet. You smile for the cameras, trying to seem as if you wouldn't rather just flip them off and go inside. Tom is the same way, but being famous means having to let a bunch of strangers take photos of you.
You two get off the red carpet as quickly as possible, making your way inside the venue for the dinner party. Everyone's dressed beautifully, glasses of wine in hand.
"Hey kid." You flip around to see your favorite person on set, the one and only Anthony Mackie.
"Hey!" You smile widely, hugging him.
You and Anthony met not too long ago while they were filming Endgame. You thought it was hilarious how he teased Tom and you joined in, much to Toms disapproval.
"How are you? Making sure to keep Toms juice box full?" He asks and you laugh.
"Of course. You know how he gets without his juice." You tease.
"Oh man, did you forget it cause he looks pretty mad." Mackie says with a laugh.
You giggle as you see Toms fed up expression, obviously done with you.
"See ya." He smiles, patting your shoulder before walking off to Sebastian.
"It's just jokesss." You whine, wrapping your arms around Toms neck.
"Oh honey, just keep it up. You're gonna pay for all of this." He smirks.
"I'm excited." You say and he lets out a small laugh. He obviously has a plan, and you can't wait to see what it is.
After greeting a few other people, everyone takes their seats around the large tables. You and Tom sit at a table with your dad, Evans, Scarlett, and a few others. Tom laughs with Hiddleston over something, but as soon as you look over to join the conversation, you're rudely interrupted by Toms hand gripping your thigh. He runs his fingers across the soft skin, and they slowly pull the hem of your dress up.
You give him a warning look, to which he gives you a cocky smirk. He knows what the fuck he's doing. This. This is your payback. Not a fun night in a hotel.
You should have known Tom wasn't gonna be nice to you after all the bratty shit you did today.
"Yeah going back home was great, missed my girl though." Tom says, pulling one of your legs to the side to gain more access.
"You have me to thank for that. I'm the one who told Robert to bring her along sometime since Loki is her favorite." Hiddleston says.
"Loki? I thought Spiderman was your favorite?" Tom asks, his fingers making one long slow swipe up you. You breath out shakily, trying to keep your composure.
"They're both my favorite." You say.
"But darling." He says, pushing one of his long fingers into you, making you bite the inside of your cheek. "I'm suppose to be your top favorite."
"Please, Loki is everyone's top favorite." Hiddleston laughs.
Hiddleston begins engaging in another conversation, leaving you and Tom to each other. You can't even eat, because all you want right now is for Tom to take you to the bathroom and rail you.
"Tommy please, I ca- I cant control it." You whisper with your head rested on his shoulder.
"You better stay fucking quiet, you hear me?" He says.
"But-"
"No buts. You think you can get away with being a brat? Hmm?" He asks.
"No." You whimper, feeling him insert another finger, curling them inside you.
You look up to him with pleading eyes, but his are dark, and hard. He loves seeing you fall apart for him, completely helpless and desperate. The way your eyes glisten with innocence for the first time today makes him struggle to not take you here and now.
"Yeah Tom and Y/N have their one year anniversary in two months." Your dad says to Evans.
"Ah, young love, all created on this set." Evens coo's resting his head in his hand.
"Best day of my life." Tom comments, pressing a kiss to your head. Had his fingers not been pumping into you, you would have found that sweet. You bite your tongue harshly, trying to avoid any sounds to come out. Tom knows how vocal you are, and he knows how hard this is for you. That's why this is the punishment.
You feel your high approaching quickly, you clench around him and he takes notice, a smirk coming to his face.
"M' gonna come Tommy." You whisper, resting your face into his shoulder and holding his free hand tightly.
Just as you're about to come, his fingers yank out of you, spoiling the orgasm. Your head shoots up, giving him a 'what the fuck' look. He lets out a small laugh, taking another bite of his food.
"Seriously?" You say.
"Seriously." He nods.
He sparks up a conversation with Benedict, and his fingers rub small circles on you, making you get all worked up again.
"Are you going to do this all night?" You ask.
"I sure am." He says. "And you wanna know the best part?"
"What?" You ask, hoping it involves some sort of relief.
"When we get home, you're gonna suck me off." He whispers in your ear.
"Then...?" You encourage.
"Honey.." he says, fingertips of his free hand grazing your cheek. "Bad girls don't get to come."

A/N: alright I made this filthy I hope you're happy😂