•Just For A Night•

Summary: being toms little sister has a perk, and that's his hot as fuck best friend. The only thing keeping you from fucking him is his bitchy girlfriend.

Warnings: cursing, smut, 18+

You sit in your brothers house, texting on your phone. Being at Toms is the last thing you want to do, all he does is get drunk and be stupid with his friends, and no matter how much you try to convince him to go out to the club or something he refuses.
There is one perk to being at Toms though, and that's his hot as fuck blue eyed best friend. Although you love to look at him, you've never gone any further because he has a girlfriend. She's an absolute witch, but she's still in a committed relationship with him.
Watching how she treats him makes you sick to your stomach. She's so controlling and demanding, and she doesn't let him do anything. You hate her with a passion, and since Haz lives with your brother, you tend to see her around a lot more than you'd like.
It's quite obvious she doesn't like you all too much either. Haz and you aren't necessarily friends, but you've always had a flirty banter going on, which she can't stand. She frequently sends death glares your way, but she doesn't scare you. You could take her down with one punch.
"Harrison no! That shirt is hideous!" Ashley groans.
"Babe I love this shirt!" He says.
"You're not taking me out looking like that." She crosses her arms at him, raising her brow.
You swear to god himself you could just smack her upside the head right now. It would feel so good.
"Fine.. I'll change." He says, leaving the room.
Ashley looks over to you, giving you a dirty look.
"What?!" She asks with an attitude.
"What was wrong with his shirt?" You ask, holding back a laugh.
"Are you kidding?! Who in the world wears floral shirts!" She exclaims.
You simply keep quiet, looking back to your phone. You like Haz's floral shirts, especially how he styles them. They look good on him.
"Is this better?" He asks, walking out in a plain blue button up. Looking much more neutral and boring just like her.
"Perfect. See this is how my boyfriend should look." She says as if it's a compliment.
"Dumb cunt." You mutter under your breath, too quiet for them to hear.
"Okay let's go." She says.
"Y/N can you tell Tom I'll be back in like two hours? We're suppose to go to the bar." Haz says.
"You guys are going to the bar? Why didn't I know?" You ask, excited that the boys are finally going out and doing something fun.
"Ashley didn't tell you?" He asks. "She was suppose to."
"Whoops, must have slipped my mind." She says.
It definitely didn't slip her mind, she's just a dumb bitch who can't stand when you're around. The feeling is mutual.
"Course you're coming, see you later." He smiles to you, then leaving with his now slightly more pissed off than normal girlfriend.
You decide to have a little fun with this bar trip. Since she decided to not tell you and try to cut you out, you have to get back at her. What will drive her crazy? The fact that when you wear that little blue dress of yours Haz quite literally can't stop staring at your ass. Tom has slapped the shit out of Haz for it before, that's how much power this dress holds. You slide it on, nodding approvingly when you see how good your ass looks.
"Y/N where is Haz?" Tom calls from outside the door of the guest room which is basically like your room now.
"He's out with Ashley, said he'd be back in a couple hours." You say.
"She's always fucking stealing him." He mumbles, walking away.
You continue to get ready, making sure you look super hot. While yes, you're trying to make Ashley jealous, you also wouldn't mind a hot guy taking you home tonight.
Tom has always been completely clueless on the back and forth flirting between you and Haz. It's almost pathetic how little he knows, he probably still thinks you're a virgin. If he found out about how you'd like to fuck Haz into next week, he'd lock you up and never let you leave your room again. Tom is quite the way over protective brother.
Some time passes and you hear the front door open, and Ashley's annoying voice. You never get use to that squeaky annoying bitch, she's the worst.
"Harrison! God dammit you can't kiss my head you'll ruin my makeup!" She yells at him as you walk down the stairs.
"M'sorry love." He says.
"Just stop touching me." She groans, scooting away from him.
You walk right past them, making sure to sway your hips just a little more than normal. You smirk as you feel Haz's eyes burn into you, this dress really does work wonders.
Ashley doesn't satisfy Haz sexually. You have overheard him telling Tom how selfish she is in bed. That she wants to get all the pleasure and gives nothing in return. The bitch won't even take his dick in her mouth, the fuck?
"I'm gonna go get ready real quick.. be right back." Haz says to us, quickly standing up and leaving the room.
I grab a water out of the fridge and Ashley looks me up and down as I walk back through the living room.
"Why are you dressed like that?" She asks.
"Because were going to a bar." You state.
"Well could you maybe stop making my boyfriend look at you? Kinda slutty." She says and you feel your hands clench into fists. Is she seriously calling you slutty?!
"Well maybe if you gave a little more he wouldn't have to look at other girls to get off." You spit with a smirk, walking off upstairs.
You go to grab your shoes and your phone, passing Harrisons room where the door is open. You see him slipping on a different shirt to go out in tonight, taking in the sight of his abs.
"So when are you gonna break up with her?" You ask, making him jump.
"Jesus Christ you scared me." He breaths out.
You walk into the room, shutting the door behind you and leaning on it.
"What do you mean break up with her?" He asks.
"Well you're obviously miserable." You say. "Admit it, Ashley's kind of a bitch."
"She's just.. difficult." He says and you laugh.
"Come on if she's not even fucking you good whats the point in keeping her around?" You ask.
You know this isn't right, you shouldn't be trying to sabotage his relationship, but you literally can't stand her.
"She fucks just fine." He mumbles with a shrug.
"Okay.. but do you really want just fine?" You ask, walking closer to him. "Or do you want amazing.."
He looks at you, trying to read the situation and make out what you're trying to say.
"Harrison! Come on let's go!" You both hear Ashley yell from downstairs.
"We should get going.." he says, walking past you and downstairs.
You follow behind, seeing Tom all ready for the night out. After everyone saying they'd prefer not to be the designated driver, you decide to take an Uber.
The drive there was filled with Ashley's nonsense blabbering, and her treating Haz like shit. One day he'll grow some balls and tell her to shut the fuck up.
You get to the bar, and go inside, the smell of beer filling your senses. You spot your two little brothers across the room, and go over to them.
"Why'd you guys bring the bitch?" Harry groans.
"Because she cant possibly let Haz go anywhere without her." You roll your eyes.
"Lets go get drinks before she starts telling Harry off for not doing his hair right." Sam says, walking towards the bar.
"Bourbon please." You say to the bar tender, tapping your nails on the counter.
"How does he even like her.. what does she possibly have going for her?" You mutter, looking over to them.
"I think someone likes Haz." Harry laughs.
"I don't like Haz." You say.
Cause you don't really like him.. you just want to fuck him.
"Watermelon vodka." Ashley says to the tender.
"Of course." Harry mumbles, sipping his drink.
"Here you are." The tender hands her the drink.
She takes a sip of it, her face scrunching up.
"Oh that's strong." She groans, walking back towards Haz and Tom.
"Seriously? She thinks that's strong?" You laugh, shaking your head.
After a few drinks, you notice a hot blonde looking at you. Hmm, this could be fun. You down the last bit of alcohol in your cup, walking towards the guy.
"If you're going to stare at me all night you could at least say hello." You tease.
"Hello." He smiles. He pushes his blonde hair back from his face, his green eyes shinning even in this dark room. "I'm Isaac."
"Nice to meet you, Isaac." You say.
"And you are?" He questions, a brow raised.
"Just a girl." You shrug and he lets out a light laugh.
"Oh, so that's what this is?" He asks.
"That's what this is." You nod.
"I could get down with that." He smirks, his fingers gliding down your waist, landing on your lower hip.
Haz looks over to see the guy touching your body, smooth talking you. You're not one to typically be swooned by guys, but this guy was practically sweeping you off your feet.
"M' gonna get another beer." Tom says, moving to the bar.
He takes notice of you laughing, that's definitely your fake laugh. He knows what your real laugh looks like and that's not it.
"Babe?!" Ashley break Haz from his thoughts.
"Yeah?" He says.
"Could you be staring at her any longer?" She says angrily. "God she's so ugly I don't know how you can even look at her."
"Dude don't talk about Toms sister like that. That's not cool. I'm not staring at her either, she's talking to that weird guy. I'm just looking out for her." He explains.
"You don't need to look out for her. That's not your job. Your job is to be my boyfriend and ignore bitches like that." She spits.
"What is your problem? I've known Y/N since I was little. She's important to me." He says.
"Well I don't approve." She states.
"You don't approve?" Haz laughs in amusement.
"No. I don't want you around her anymore. She's not allowed to come out with us anymore if she's going to be this big of a distraction."
Haz couldn't believe what just came out of Ashley's mouth. What the actual fuck. Does she really think she has that kind of control over him?
"I think you need to leave." Haz says.
"Excuse me?" Ashley's mouth drops. She's not use to being rejected.
"We're done. You're fucking crazy and controlling and bitchy. I don't want you anymore." He says.
"You are going to regret this. I'm way out of your league. You'll never find another girl like me." Ashley says, standing up from the table.
"God I hope not." Haz mutters more so to himself.
Ashley stomps out of the bar, not looking back the whole way until she's out the door.
You notice the angry beast leaving the bar, and go to look over at Haz but you're quickly distracted by Isaac pulling you closer.
"How about we take this back to my place, yeah?" He offers.
Although you've had a few too many drinks, you still agree to go.
"I just need to say bye to my friends real quick." You say.
You walk over to the table, seeing only Haz is sitting there, all your brothers over at the bar. You'd much rather leave the information of your hookup with Haz to avoid the judgement of your brothers.
"Hey so um Isaac over there is taking me back to his place." You say.
Haz raises a brow at you, standing up to look across the room at the guy who previously had his hands on your body.
"Absolutely not." He says.
You almost laugh at his response.
"What?" You say.
"You're not going home with him. He's gross." He says. "I don't like the look of him."
"Well I like the look of him very much and a girls gotta eat so." You shrug.
"Alright come on." He says, grabbing your hand in his and pulling you down the hallway of the bar.
"Where are we going?" You ask.
"To the bathroom." He says.
He opens the door, pulling you inside and shutting it behind him, locking it.
"If you gotta eat it's gonna be from someone who actually gives a shit about you." He says, pressing his lips to yours.
He slowly backs you up against the wall, grabbing both of your hands in his, holding them above your head. You tilt your head back as his lips move down your neck, warm and soft kisses splayed over your skin. You bite your lip, realizing you're finally getting what you've always wanted from Haz.
His hands reach for the hem of your dress, his blue eyes meeting yours for consent.
"Still want to go home with him tonight?" He asks, hot breath on your skin.
"No. Want you Haz." You breath out.
He lifts your dress up, pulling it off your body. You couldn't be bothered by the fact that he threw it onto a public bathroom floor, you're too into the moment.
"Gonna make you feel so good princess." He mumbles, pressing soft kisses to your shoulder, slipping his hand down to rub you through the thin material of your panties. You moan, resting your head down into his shoulder. His skilled fingers make small circles and hook around your panties, pulling them to the side. The feeling of his skin against your bare core is erotic, overwhelming. Sounds of pleasure spew from your lips.
"Open your mouth." He says.
You open your mouth, and he sticks two fingers in. You close your lips around him, swirling your tongue around him before he pulls them out with a 'pop' noise.
He pushes the two fingers into you, making you gasp. He watches your face intently, loving the way your mouth falls open before catching your lips in a deep kiss. His tongue roams your mouth, exploring every corner.
He removes his fingers and his mouth from yours at the same time, leaving you feeling empty and desperate.
"Think you can take it?" He whispers in your ear.
"Please." You whine.
He smirks, his hands reaching down to unzip his pants. He pulls out his dick, already hard for you. He's so big, You really weren't expecting that..
You reach down giving him a few pumps before his fingers wrap around your throat, his eyes turning to a darker shade of blue. Your eyes stay connected with his as he shoves the whole of his length into you roughly, making you moan out loudly.
He grabs underneath your thighs, lifting you to wrap your legs around his waist. He slams into you going deeper and faster by the second, making you see stars.
"Good girl, taking my cock so well." He grunts in your ear, leaving marks down your neck.
The feeling of him inside you finally, after thinking about it for so long, completely exceeds your expectations. You feel a knot form in your stomach, your high approaching quickly. You clench around him, earning a long moan that sends you over the edge. You grip into him tightly as you come, whines and moans leaving your mouth.
"S'close babygirl.." he breaths out. "Fuck."
You feel his warmth inside of you, his hands squeezing your thighs tightly as he slams himself even harder into you. His thrusts slow, and he comes to a stop, kissing your shoulder and pulling out.
He sets you down, your knees buckling in slightly at the feeling. He holds you up, giving you a small laugh.
"Was I too rough?" He asks.
"No that was... really good." You say.
He makes sure you're steady, before turning to grab your dress and helping you get dressed once more. His hands sweep over the dress, straightening it out and making you look presentable.
"Finish cleaning up and I'm gonna go tell that asshole to fuck off." Haz says to you.
"Oh you are now?" You say sarcastically.
"If you're fucking again tonight it's gonna be with me in my bed, pretty girl." He says, pressing another quick kiss to your lips before walking out of the bathroom.
That? That was exactly what you wanted. Just one night with Haz.

A/N: I rlly wanna make a part 2 if you guys want it.