She's the one............

Terry was leading Blake down the hall to the English Department, when suddenly, Terry was walking alone. Blake had seen a beautiful girl, more divine than anything he had ever seen. He stood there, staring at her, completely love-struck. The girl giggled and waved at him.
"Hi! My name's Rachel...........I'm new here..........." She nervously rubbed her arm.
"Heh.........h-hi..........." was Blake's reply. Terry noticed Blake had stopped to gaze at this lovely lady, and went back down the hall to him. He nudged Blake's arm but to avail.
"Hello? Earth to Blake?" He waved his hand infront of Blake's face, again with no result. Standing between Blake and the girl, he glared down at him, finally gaining his attention. Looking up at Terry, Blake snapped out of his loving gaze.
"H-huh?"
"Come on, we're gonna be late for English!" Terry began to lead Blake away.
"W-wait! Can you please take me with you? I-I'm new here and I don't really know my way around........." Rachel interrupted them politely. Blake instantly turned around.
"Y-yeah........." The loving gaze was back on his face. Terry elbowed him in the stomach.
"OWW!" Blake gave Terry a glare.
"English is this way" Terry started leading Rachel and Blake to English.

~ time skip to the end of the day and Terry and Blake are at their home ~

Blake was led on the sofa, thinking about Rachel, when Terry unexpectedly walked into the living room. He sat down on the armchair across from Blake.
"You're in love with her, aren't you?"
"Wh-what? N-no!"

~ CLIFFHANGER! ~