Proposal - Caitlin x Lia

Caitlin's pov
"Are you ready?" Lia asked as she hurried me. "Relax will you? Our flight is only in two hours" I told her. "I know" she sighed. "I'm just too excited to go back home" she explained. "I'm excited to go too" I told her. "My mom said she'll make chicken parmigiana tonight" Lia informed me. "Bless this woman" I murmured.

"Ready losers?" Leah walked in without knocking. "I thought Jordan was the one driving us to the airport" I told her as we walked to her car. "She had to go see Lucy so you're stuck with me" Leah explained. "And them" she added as we opened the doors to see Daniëlle and Beth sitting in the backseats. "Hello" Beth waved at us. "Hey guys, what are you doing here?" Lia asked the couple. "Well, we're going to Valkenswaard and Leah told us she was driving you two so we decided to do some carpooling to avoid leaving our car there" Beth told us. "What about you two?" Dvd asked. "Well we're going to celebrate our 6 years in Switzerland since we love it so much over there" I explained to them even though they already knew.

I actually knew that they were going to be in the car as well. I had it all planned out. Since Lia is a bit of a cleaning freak and that she always checks what I do to make sure it's done her way, I can't hide anything from her. That's when they come in the scenario. It so happened that they were flying out the same day as us so I asked their help to hide the ring and they accepted immediately. These three helped me plan out basically everything a couple of months ago.

*f'lashback*
"This has to stay between us?" I said so only Daniëlle and Beth could hear me. "I'm going to propose to Lia" I announced to them. "You're going to propose?!" Beth shouted. "You're going to propose?" Leah appeared out of nowhere. "Who's proposing?" Jordan walked in with her mouth full of popcorn. "Thanks for the discretion" I mentally face palmed myself. "So you're proposing to princess?" Leah asked as she sat on the counter. "It's been 5 years, 6 soon, and I want to spend so many more with her. I think it's an appropriate time to do so" I told them as I pulled out the ring. "You kept it in your jeans pocket?" Daniëlle eyes widened. "Well yeah" I frowned.

"Hey guys" we heard Lia's voice. Panic took over us. We didn't have time to react. "What's going on?" She asked as she approached. I was about to hide the ring in my pocket again, but it wasn't in my hand anymore. "Nothing much. We're talking about Lord of the rings" Jordan lied calmly. "I don't want to be a part of this conversation" Lia declared as she turned around and walked out. I was so confused about what had just happened. "Sorry there's some spit on it" Jordan said as she took the ring out of her mouth to put it back in my hands. "In normal circumstances that would be very concerning that your first reflex is to hide something in your mouth, but right now I'm really impressed" Daan murmured.

"Should I propose to her today?" I asked the girls. "What the fuck? No" Leah said. "That wouldn't really be romantic" Daan added. "When?" I questioned them. "Well aren't you going back to Switzerland this summer or did you decided to go in Australia again this year?" Beth asked me. "We're going to Switzerland. She would never agree to break the pattern, you know her" I replied. "Right so do it then. It will be the perfect scenario. I mean, didn't you guys started really dating over there?" Beth continued. "That's good. Just do this.." Leah started.

"Try not to get arrested or to break a leg" Leah said as she closed the trunk. "Thanks for driving us" Lia told Leah. "You're welcome. Have fun over there, don't drink too much and think about me" Leah said before she drove away. "Let's go" Lia said as she walked inside to get our luggage registered. "It's in my handbag" Beth whispered to me. "Hurry guys we don't have much time left" Lia told the three of us. "We still have a good hour to get to our gates and there's literally nobody in line to go through security. We're fine. We could've slept for at least 30 more minutes" I tried to reassure her. "You're going to sleep the whole flight" Lia said. "True, but I wouldn't have said no an additional half an hour" I told her.