Party Time ♡︎

you get a random call from your best friend, completely forgetting it's her birthday. you decide to answer, even though you were very tired.. after a long day of school. you realized your best friend didn't show up to school today.
(J=Jessi, Kim=Kimberly)

J: "why weren't you at school today?"
Kim: "Are you kidding jessi?? It's my fucking birthday.. I was able to skip school haha"
Kim: "Also, I haven't heard from you all day, like what the fuck"??
J: "Oh right, Sorry.. just forgot-"
Kimberly suddenly cuts you off.
Kim: "You forgot what?! My birthday?!"
J: "No" *You hesitate* you didn't let me finish. I forgot to call you, I was in school all day Kim. I barely had time."
Kim: "Right, sorry.. forgot. are you still coming to my birthday party, I was setting it up all day"
J: "Yes of course. what time does it start?"
Kim: "6:00pm"
J: "Alright I'll be there, luv you."
Kimberly hangs up and you decide to get into the shower.

You walk out of the shower, grabbing your towel, and some lotion you store in the cabinets underneath the sink.
You get dressed into this:

(you can decide how you do your hair, and you can look like yourself

(you can decide how you do your hair, and you can look like yourself.. cause your beautiful as it is:))

It's 5:00pm leaving you an hour left before Kimberly's birthday party. you decide to watch tiktoks, and laugh at several of them.

You realize it's 5:30pm, so you get your mom to drop you off.. as she planned on doing. You wanna make sure you don't get there to early or too late. considering the fact, either way you don't wanna piss your best friend off.

6:00pm

you arrive at her party.. and already see a lot of cars parked in her driveway.. and see the mailbox is covered in balloons. You see your best friend in the window waving at you, and you giggle and wave back. She looks really pretty as u compliment her on how nice she looks.

J: Happy birthday bitch!!
Kim: Thanks babygirl, you look fine as well
J: am I late??
Kimberly looks at her watch and gives a bit of a smirk.
Kim: you're just on time.
you smile and decide to bring your gifts to the kitchen counter, as you see her dining table filled up with food.. and the chocolate cake.

J: WOW
Kim: Looks good huh
J: When we eating THAT
Kim: When it's time, more than likely after the presents.
You smile and walk off and you see the popular girls from your school at the party as well.
J: That's weird *says to self*
As you were just gonna question Kimberly, Kimberly cuts you off and changes the subject, as she realized that you noticed those girls were here.
Kim: Chocolate fountain???
J: Oh- Yeah of course
(I'm just gonna skip ahead to when jessi has to walk home cause her mom hasn't answered her phone, and her dad is working, I don't wanna bore u guys to much LOL)
12:00am
After the big party, you are really tired... you call your mom several times.. with no answer.
You obviously knew your dad couldn't pick you up, considering he works.. very late.
You see your best friend Kim passed out on the couch, as it seemed everyone left. you say to yourself
"they left fast"
You cover up your best friend with a blanket, That was laying on top of the couch.
You leave her a note, letting her know that you were walking home.. cause you had no ride. You didn't really
Wanna wake her up, so you said it wouldn't hurt if you burn a few calories.

(Thank you for reading this chapter, next chapter is gonna be juicy) ;)