Powers

....."What the heck???!!!" said Yuvi when Kira opened her mouth. She then inspected Kira from head to toe. "How did this happen?" asked Yuvi with concern. "Well, It started when those idiots were making fun of me at the beach, the anger kind of triggered something.."said Kira. "Okay.. do you want to go to the doctor?" asked Yuvi "No...theyll probably send me to area 51 to get some weird tests done on me..." said Kira "Youre right....I dont want my bestie leaving forever" said Yuvi with a laugh. Kira just smiled. "Well then....its getting late....im going to shower, you can go after me and then we can watch a movie" said Yuvi. "Okay" said Kira. 

After an hour...Yuvi came out of the shower. "Finally!" said Kira with a laugh. "All of this does not happen on its own" said Yuvi referring to herself. She was wearing a blue shark onesie. "Anyway, Im going to shower now" said Kira. "I'll get the movie and the snacks ready" said Yuvi. After a few minutes of standing under the embrace of the hot water, Kira decided it was time to come out from under the shower. She dried herself off and put on a pair of blue shorts and a white shirt with a shark on it. She then looked in the mirror and screamed at what she saw.

Yuvi came running after she heard shark scream. "Whats wro-... Woah!" she was in shock, for in front of her, was a blue haired Kira. "MY HAIR TURNED BLUE!!!" said Kira with shock in her eyes. "Thats sooooo cooolll!" said Yuvi out of pure excitement. "Really?" asked Kira with a sad tone. "Yesssss! I love it! It really suits you" said Yuvi. Kira smiled at her friends joyful manner and looked in the mirror again. "I guess it does look pretty cool" said Kira. "Now....LETS GO WATCH THE MOVIE!"Yuvi running to the living room and sitting down. "What movie did you pick?" asked Kira as she sat down. "Annabelle comes home" said Yuvi giggling then she pressed play.

About 10 minutes into the movie, Kira noticed something on her neck. Every time she gasped at a scary scene, it felt like her neck opened and closed. She decided to find out what was happening. "Hey Yuvi....can you look at my neck and tell me if theres anything weird there" asked Kira. "Sure" said Yuvi. Kira then gasped, and to Yuvis amazement, Kiras neck opened up and then closed. "KIRA! YOU HAVE GILLS!!!!" said Yuvi excitedly. "Wow! Really?" asked Kira. "Yepp....youre so cool!" said Yuvi. "You say that all the time" laughed Kira. 

After the movie ended, Kira and yuvi went to their rooms. "Goodnight Yuvi" said Kira as she opened her bedroom door. "Goodnight...Sharkgirl" said Yuvi as she went in her room. After a few moments of lying in bed....the girls fell asleep......