"Save me Kira"

"WE TO SAVE HERRR!!!" Kira yelled from her room. "Kira! Whats wrong? Save who?" asked Yuvi worriedly. "We have to save Rexy fom the evil scientist!" said Kira getting up and brushing her hair. "Come on Kira, its 3 in the morning...cant this wait?" asked Yuvi with a yawn. When she saw her friends serious expression she just sighed and put her shorts and swim t-shirt on. Kira and Yuvi ran to the beach since it was only a block away. As soon as they got to the water Kira jumped in and swam as far as she could. Her friend Yuvi followed her on a boat that she borrowed from her uncle who just got back from deep sea fishing. 

Kira swam just like a real mako shark, it was an amazing sight for her friend yuvi. After a few minutes, they arrived at the facility where rexy was being held. Kira jumped out of the water and helped Yuvi off the boat. Kira then ran towards a metal gate that looked like it needed a password to open. Yuvi tried a couple passwords but nothing worked so Kira took matters into her own teeth and bit the bars off. They then made their way into the facility.

Everything was messed with blood, dead bodies everywhere. They were all scientists, and they had been shot. "I dont like this, I dont like this at all" said Yuvi with a scared expression. "Can you feel that? A heartbeat." said Kira looking around. " If you mean my heartbeat, then yes, I can feel it, Im about to have a freaking heart attack!" said Yuvi in panic. "Shhh! someones watching us..." said Kira. "W...where?" asked Yuvi slightly frightened. Kira turned around with such speed she managed to see where the person was hiding. She did a hand signal that told yuvi to stay quiet. She then crept over to where the person was hiding and she tackled him.

"Please...d...dont hurt me!" said David with a crack in his voice. "And why shouldn't we?" asked Kira tightening the grip her hand had on his neck. "Because...I can help you find rexy" said David running out of breath. "How do you know Rexy?" asked Kira  loosening her grip but not letting go. "My mum raised her with an antidote in her blood to hopefully cure cancer" said David "How do you know her?" he asked "Long story" said kira. "Am I interrupting something?" asked Yuvi with a smirk. Noticing the position they were in Kira immedietly let go of Davids neck and they both scrambled to get to their feet. Yuvi started laughing. "Shut up Yuvi" said Kira with a blush on her face.