Showdown: Shargirl vs Salchain

"Who do you think you are? This is my lab!" said Salchain. "We heard your plan to rule the ocean! We're not gonna just let you have the sea!" said Kira angrily. "Yeah! The ocean shouldnt belong to one madman who doesnt care about anything other than himself!" said David. "You dare call your own father a madman? I'll kill you all!" said Salchain pointing a gun at them. Just before he could pull the trigger, Kira ran toward him and tackled him. Salchain fired a few shots in hopes that it would scare Kira off. It didnt work though because Kira wasnt letting go. She eventually pulled the gun out of his hand and kicked it towards yuvi.

Yuvi threw the gun out of the room. And Kira continued to fight salchain. She punched him in the face multiple times, but he wasnt giving up. He then kicked her in the stomach which caused her to fall to the floor. Kira got up as soon as she fell because she knew that if she stayed down he would beat her. Salchain knew that he couldnt keep this fight up for long so he devised a plan.

He broke the window that lead to the ocean and then he started to break the shark tank glass. As  he broke the glass he put a airtank on. "Yuvi! David! Get out of here! Now!" shouted Kira. Yuvi pulled david out of the room just in time. The glass of the shark tank broke and the force of all the water sent Kira, Rexy and Salcahin falling out of the window into the ocean. Once kira came back to the surface, she was pulled down by none other than salchain himself.

He was planning to hold her underwater until she drowned, since he had an air tank, he could stay under longer than her. For a moment, it seemed like his plan was working, until Kira realised that she had gills. Kira then used her teeth to rip salchains air tank to shreds.  She then called Rexy to finish him off. Without hesitation, Rexy tore salchain apart.

"Kira!! Kiraa!!!! Oh please be okay!" shouted Yuvi from the surface. Kira then surfaced and Yuvi helped her get out of the water. "I was so worried! Are you okay?" asked yuvi worriedly. "Im fine, said Kira. "Kira! Youre okay" said David walking towards them. "Wheres my dad?" he asked. "Ummm....welll....Rexy ate him" said Kira, worried about how his reaction would be. "Good riddance!" said David with a relieved look. "Wheres rexy?" asked Yuvi. "She left for her seasonal migration, but she'll come back in about...a month" said Kira. "Now, no more questions, lets go home" she continued while walking to the boat.

Once they got home they changed their clothes and relaxed. Kira was sitting on the sofa when out of nowhere, David and Yuvi walked in with a shopping bag. "We got this made for youu!!" said Yuvi with excitement. "We hope you like it" said David shyly. Kira smiled at them and opened the bag, It was a super suit, with a shark fin logo at the front. "Awww you guyyys! Howd yall know that i was planning to become a hero? Wait a minute, Yuvi, did you read my diary?" asked Kira. "Maybee." said Yuvi with a grin. "Im gonna kill you! I told you not to snoop around in my room!" said Kira chasing Yuvi around the house finally catching up to her, and pouncing on her. "Nice catch, Sharkgirl" said david helping them up. "Hmm, Sharkgirl, Thats a good hero name" said Kira

THE END