Finding Rexy

Dr Salchain was still following the beacon. The shark had lead him to a coral reef at North beach. Unfortunately for him, Rexy was nowhere to be seen. "We'll search all night if we have to!" said Dr Salchain to his son and the diver. "Listen dad, I know you want to find Rexy, but could you yell a bit less?" asked his son. "I'll stop yelling once you find that shark David!!!!" shouted Dr Salchain. His son, David, frowned and looked at the locator beacon, "Shes supposed to be right here..." he said as he pointed at the water. "Well then, I guess we need some live bait to get her to come out..." said Dr Salchain with an evil look in his eye. He was looking at Jeff, the diver.

Suddenly, Dr Salchain pushed Jeff in the water. Jeff panicked for a moment because he didnt have his life jacket on, but then he realised that was the evil scientists plan all along, so he calmed down and floated with the waves. Just then, he felt something tap his leg twice. He looked down and realised that it was Rexy. What he didnt know was that she was trying to warn him about the scientist who was pointing a gun at him. By the time Jeff realised what was happening, it was too late. He was shot in the head by none other than Salchain himself.

Salchain then shot a harpoon into Rexys tail and pulled her into a cage. She was bleeding for a moment but then her tail healed up, not before she could be shot with a tranquilizer dart and locked in the cage. "Dad!! Why are you doing this!! This isnt what mom wouldve wanted!!" said David. Dr Sailchain pointed the gun at him and said "Son, a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do. You better shut up before you end up like Jeff over there". David was heartbroken, how could his father do this to him? He knew that if he spoke he would get killed, so he just went along with his dads evil plan.

Rexy thrashed around for a moment, then the tranquilizer started to kick in. She then thought of three words before she passed out, "Help Me Kira". David hooked up a water pump to the sharks mouth so that water would keep flowing through its gills. He then looked to the sky and said "Plz send someone to save us from my cruel Dad". Afterwords he helped his dad put Rexy into the holding facility....