spring [ three ]

i swear to the gods up above, lee felix is the bane of my existence.

"come on, haru, it's not that bad," felix insisted, shoving a bunny headband towards me.

just a few hours after my shoot earlier, he comes in and drags me to their dorm excitedly. he said he had a surprise for me, but this was it. a bunny headband that looked silly.

"felix, you're literally making me wear a bunny headband and i said nooo. what do you need?" i said, but he laughed his ass off before reaching for something under his pillow.

"look. it's a onesie. a bunny onesie. i just thought it would look good on you, haru," he said, giggling to himself as i eyed the onesie with a pout.

i examined it, and... well, it's cute. i guess, it was really cute. it's just-

"actually, it's sooji's idea. we were going shopping a while ago and then we passed by this shop that sold headbands. i saw the bunny headband and immediately thought of you so i bought it. then, she asked me who i would give it to. when i mentioned you, she had this little evil grin across her lips and dragged me to the shop where they sell all these onesies." felix explained, and i dropped my jaw.

"oh, really? you were with sooji unnie?" i asked, and he smiled at me before nodding.

he placed the headband on me, and i just let him. i guess it kinda looks cute, too. i just don't know what i will do with it, or when i will be wearing it.

"yeah, we haven't hung out for a while. when was the last time you saw each other? you're cousins, right?" felix said, making me sigh.

"last year. probably. there's been a lot going on around her and i just didn't wanna bother her, you know? we often dm each other, though," i replied, smiling.

he slowly nodded, and then stood up which made me furrow my brows. where is he going?

"let's go to the living room. you know how hyunjin thinks whenever we hang out like this," he said, making me feel my cheeks heat up before rushing out of the room.

on my way out, however, i ran into hyunjin himself. dear god.

his lips broke into a mischievous grin, raising his brows at me up and down so i rolled my eyes. he then nudged my shoulder, so i groaned.

"what's it again this time?" i asked, but hyunjin just chuckled to himself for a few seconds before dragging me to the living room.

the other guys were also there, happily chatting with each other, but they stopped and stared at hyunjin and i. i furrowed my brows.

"what?" i asked, and chan smiled awkwardly at me.

"that's a cute headband," he finally broke the silence, and i blinked.

when i finally realized what was happening, i dropped my jaw. jeongin snickered to himself, looking away to probably hide it from me. i glared at hyunjin but he just chuckled.

"i found her walking out of a room with felix," said hyunjin, wrapping an arm around me.

"hands off, hwang. i'll chop your arm off, i swear. you should have told me!" i said, and the boys laughed.

"felix bought that, didn't he? he really likes-"

"likes haru?" jisung teased, so i narrowed my eyes at him which only made him chuckle.

"likes dressing haru up," chan finished, looking weirdly at the members. "you all have weird thoughts. now, where's lix?"

"HYUNJIN! WHERE'S THE BUNNY?"

"LEE FELIX!"

"OH, THERE SHE IS."

i facepalmed. every visit to the dorm always ends up like this. felix dragging me in, hanging out in his room, and then the members especially hyunjin becomes suspicious and teases us.

felix doesn't help either.

dear god. sometimes i don't even know what's running through their heads.