spring [ eleven ]

BANG YEDAM
active now •

yedam
oh my god haru i'm
so sorry

yedam
I heard about what
happened at school
are you alright now?

yedam
you should've just gave
her my number, i'd change
it so you wouldn't get hurt
:( i'm really sorry, haru

haru
come onnnn yedam it's
fineeee really

haru
don't stress yourself out
over it. come on, i still love
u brooooo

yedam
sure?

haru
yeah, of course! by the
way i'm with renjun and
he's telling me not to use
my phone while eating so
ttyl

yedam
oh? okay okay haha
ttyl
seen

▪▪▪▪▪

"you should report that hyejin person you talked to me about. don't tolerate bad behaviour against you or anyone around you, okay?" renjun said, as i finally put my phone back in my pocket.

"but if i do-"

"if she did something that isn't right, she should be corrected. if i was there, i would have reported it. no one should hurt my haru," renjun said, making me blush a bit.

"your haru? are you finally accepting the fact that you are a part of my reverse harem-"

"idiot. come on, finish your ice cream. are you going to jyp building after this?" renjun said, so i gave him a grin.

"can i get another one when we get outta here? please? and no, my manager told me to rest for today because she also found out about that incident with hyejin. i wonder how she found out?" i replied, scratching my cheek while my brows were slightly furrowed.

"i told her. just to keep you safe. come on, haru. i'll take you home."

"really? so i wouldn't have to stay too late being exhausted? aaa, i love you renjun! i guess i'll have to put my practice hours for today in addition to my hours for tomorrow. i wanna see the boys, too! can i watch you guys practice?" i energetically said, making him laugh slightly and nod.

"if you want to. but i'm sending you home after. stay healthy, haru. it's important,"

"yay! i love you so much, renjun. can i marry you?"

"haha. come on."

we both stood up from our seat after i finished eating my ice cream, and he followed after me towards the door. as renjun and i were walking, he placed an arm around me but i let him be. the guys can be protective of me most of the time, so i was used to it.

not that it had a different meaning for us, anyway. they basically treat me like a little sister, i guess.

"what would you do if your fans found out about the incident?" renjun suddenly asked, so i faced him and shrugged.

"i'd reassure them that i was alright and that we just had a little misunderstanding. i wouldn't want them to know about it, anyway." i replied, and he nodded before hailing a taxi.

he suddenly received a message, so he removed his arm around me and read it. i watched his facial expressions and found him furrowing his brows slightly before placing his phone back in his pocket.

when the taxi finally stopped in front of us, he let me enter first before he sat down next to me. the driver was eyeing us but renjun gave him a smile before politely telling him our destination. however, i was surprised when we weren't going to their building but to their dorms.

"we're going to your dorm?" i whispered, making him face me and nod.

"yeah, the guys said that they went back home because the manager was scolding them about overworking and stuff. the guys and i have been practicing nonstop since 6 am." renjun explained to me, which only made me gape at him.

"did you at least have lunch?" i asked, grasping his wrist.

"yeah, mark hyung brought us food earlier, don't worry," he answered, so i just nodded and sat comfortably.

"don't overwork yourselves," i said, "are jisung and chenle there?"

"well, yeah?"

"oh, my god! i missed the kids,"

"you just happen to be a year older than jisung. chenle's the same age as you,"

"doesn't matter-"

"god, haru. calm down, okay?"

"i will, i will!"