Two

I slipped the black silk tie around my neck and adjusted the collar to my white school button-up.

I ran a critical eye over myself in the long full-length mirror, the well-tailored academy uniform fitting perfectly to my form.

It consisted of a short-sleeve white silk shirt that melded to my chest and waist, a black pleated skirt, and thigh-high black stockings.

The school emblem was in a deep red on my left breast, the uniform matched with heeled black buckled Mary Janes Millie had got me last week.

I was already relatively tall for a girl at 5'7 so the heels gave the extra couple inches which I usually loved.

But now all I felt was annoyance at the length of the skirt on a girl my height, hitting my mid-thigh.

I rolled my eyes and twisted my lips in a grimace at how inappropriate this uniform was.

With my long black blue curls cascaded down my back hitting the bottom of my spine, my naturally glowing skin that was currently tan from the running I did, and long hourglass figure that was toned from hours of training?

I looked like a god damn stripper.

Yeah, a heterosexual male definitely created this uniform.

"Now see if I didn't love you like I would a sister, I would probably want to fuck you."

I had heard his familiar tread when he had let himself in with the spare key, his scent of cologne wafting up the stairs.

I flicked my eyes up in the mirror to stare at the large male leaning against the doorframe of my bedroom.

"Of course you would.

I look like a schoolgirl in a dirty movie.

Although I think I'm safe from you since I don't have a cock."

I grinned at the handsome Russian who smirked faintly as his wandering gaze scanned my outfit and then grimaced.

"Maybe we should put you in a male uniform.

Equality is the new thing.

What do you think Sin?

Want to cross-dress for this assignment?"

My grin melted into a warm smile that twitched in amusement at the familiar nickname.

I had taken part of Daniel's middle name, Sinclair, as my new last name when we started our new life as a nod to the man who saved my life.