•BATTLE TECHNIQUES•

~~Here it will explain the battle techniques. First it'll show how to attack then counter the move if your the defender (only if necessary) each move is worth one skills, chose wisely~~

If there are any moves that are mentioned in training techniques but are not here please let me know, thanks.

Only use the techniques even to you on your clans page.

|Basic knowledge|

Killing bite: aim for the neck and bite hard.

Battle crouch: opposite to the hunting crouch.

Tucking in the tail: tuck tail between your legs.

Arched back: arch back to intimidate the opponent.

|Land techniques|

Rear-Up to Slash: rear up and slash from opponents coming from the air.

Shoulder drop: grab your opponents shoulder and then locking them against the ground.

Roll over: roll over to avoid anemys swipes or grip.

Duck and Headbutt: ducking opponents blow and headbuttin them in the chest, bowling them over.

The belly rake:
The first way (attacker): pin down your opponent and scrap at their stomach with unsheathed claws.
Counter move (defender): kicking the attacker in the stomach. With enough force it should allow you escape.

Half-turn belly rake:
The second way (attacker): works best for smaller cats, etc apprentice. Slider underneath your opponent and rake at their belly.
Counter move (defender): drop your body down on the attack.

Back kick:
(Attacker): Judger carefully, then lash out with your back legs, taking all weight on your front paws.

(Defender): Sidestep or take the blow

Front paw blow:
(Attacker): this is a frontal attack. Bring your front paws down hard on your opponents head. Make sure to keep claws sheathed.

(Defender): block the face or quickly avoid the blow if possibly.

Front paw strike:
(Attacker): this is also a frontal attack. Slice downwards with your front paw, aim for the body or face of your opponent. Unlike the front paw blow, keep your claws unsheathed.

(Defender): like the front paw blow, do your best to keep yourself shielded.

Killing bite:
This move hasn't been added to any training techniques, only the darkforest mentors, or any dark clan/cat can use this in regular training.
( Attacker): Obviously this move in a death blow if performed correctly. This move should only ever be used if in a life or death situation. Aim the blow at the hack of the neck.

(Defender): if you're attacker is conderbily larger than you, attempt a block to the stomach but any false move could lead in death. Playing dead is also an option.