•Oasisclan•

Osisclan is seen in the far bottom left corner.

They border with Skyclan and Sunclan. No cats land on the left and the bottom.

Their camp is enclosed by clear stream, it circles then dissipates into falls at Skyclan. There are little grey rocks and stones splattered inside the stream, only a few are used as stepping stones as the rest are unsafe. The camp is a large hollow with brambles and dried mud as den walls. As you enter the camp entrance to your right is the leaders and then to the left is the fresh kill pile and a open clearing, filled with grass. Many of the dens have vines dangling from the roofs. Across the clearing is the warriors den to the right and the apprentice den to the left. Elders den is on the far side with the nursery next to it in the right.

After crossing the stepping stones, you'll have to travel a ring ways to to get to the training area, a small hatch of trees. Then to the right is the famous flower fields, known by all the clans as having the beautifulest and stunning flowers known to cat. Everywhere else is the hunting grounds.

Osisclan clan used to be Fractalclan, made up of cats from the old clan Snowclan and cats from Skyclan who were no longer wanted. Now it houses cats from Fractalclan, Streamclan and Floodclan. Flood/Stream have been dismantled and the territory belongs to Cloudclan

The clan is very welcoming to outcast and cats who need a home but don't take lightly to trailers.