•Cloudclan•

Cloudclan sits eights above Skyclan. In triangular shape like Skyclan.

Borders with Skyclan (bottom), a small part of Sunclan (left side) and no cats land (right side and top side).

Their camp is situated in the sandy part of the moor land where lots of greenery grow, very close to the Skyclan border. There are many tunnels that are built into the massive cliff side, connecting with each other. When a cat walks in from the second part of camp, where the fresh kill pile and hanging area is, one will find the warriors den on the left side.

The warriors den is large and bright, only shimmers of light can be observed which is the same for the apprentice. On the right, directly opposite, is the apprentice den. Both dens have vines hanging from the entrance which weaves through the entire den section.

Further in you have the elders den on the same side as the warriors den, in the middle of this small area is the nursery, which is circular.

Only one tunnel leads from one end to the other, which leads off to the leaders, this route is also used as an emergency exit. This den has clear day light during the right part of the day.

All dens have nests covering the floor, most filled with feathers, moss and leaves.

Most cats spend their time in the open, as it is where the main part of camp is located. In the shade of a tree is the opening to the tunnels is where the second part of camp located.

Cloudclan cats are a mixture of every canoe clan but are on the more friendly and cheery side of things. They love fish and the water and will happily swim all day. They'd prefer fish over any land animal. They're not one to fight and will avoid it at all costs.

These cats are welcoming and will gladly accept none clan cats. But don't mistake them for rainbows and sunshine they can be quite aggressive.

They hate enclosed spaces which is odd since their camp is inside of a cliff.