•Description•

Here it will go into detail about each clans territories.

Skyclan:
Is a thick forest based place. With pines, oak and much undergrowth. A lagoon that runs of into a stream is situated on the end side of Skyclan's border with Osisclan which expands out into no cats land. The stream leads just into the camp near the medics den and back out into Cloudclan's territory. Not to far from the Cloudclan border is the camp, which as the dirt place right beside. Over ten fox lengths is the battle hollow, which is covered in light sand. The hunting hollow is filled with ferns, making it a perfect place to learn.

Sunclan:
An maple forest, very dense and dark. A river cuts just off the middle of the territory which leads to a cliff face drop, filled with a pool of water. Many rock structure that are similar to mountains. The camp is located just past the river and the training hollow a few lengths away. Everywhere else is the hunting grounds.

Cloudclan:
The territory near Skyclan is very open and green and where their camp is located a sandy place. Above that where Streamclan used to be us is now apart of Cloud, very dense pine and fern forestry. At the top right corner is a fern hollow, which is where the camp is. Close to this a small river and next to that is a stream that circles and cuts off part of the territory unless you head what no cats land. The training area is all over. Everywhere else is hit i grounds.

Osisclan:
Jungle-like land Osisclan is dense with trees and vines, undergrowth galore. The camp is inside a circlular stream that's runs off into Skyclan and as stones used as stepping stones. A training grounds just next to the flower field everywhere else is the hunting grounds.