Part 21

Draco POV

Grimmauld Place

The next morning I was woken up by the sound of plates clinking and people talking downstairs. I woke up Hadrian and we both got into casual clothing and brushed our teeth before going downstairs. Silver was clipping on the phone holder, Ginny was watching her worriedly and Remus was in the kitchen doing something that required a lot of double checking his paper. "Be careful Sil. Know your limits." Hadrian said. "Hadri. I know. I've done this before. I can take care of myself." Silver said. "Do you have your travel inhaler?" Ginny asked. "Yes Mom. I do." Silver answered, clearly getting annoyed. She then opened the door & ran off.

"What was that about?" I asked. "Silver has Asthma & gets incredibly weak if she over-exerts herself. Also, she's prone to begin to not btethe correctly, so she has had multiple trips to St. Mungos." Ginny explains. "But she seems so strong!" I said. "She is. But abuse has its consequences." Hadrian told me darkly. "You ok, Draco?" Ginny asked. "No one plans a murder outloud." I responded. (A/N: Do you see what I did?)

A/N: If I hurt your feelings with the part with Silver having Asthma, I am deeply sorry. I know that having Asthma is not a joke. I had a friend who died bec of an asthma attack & many of my other friends have also had to miss out on things bec of having a serious asthma attack.

If I did seem like I was making light of it, please tell me.