Part 26

Dear Hadrian,

What in Merlin's name just happened!?! You left without saying anything & know I can only see you a few times a year! Merlin's underpants! Why do you need to be a spy anyway?

-Draconis Lucius Malfoy

Dear Draconis,

You better make it up with Hadrian NOW or I will personally appeal to Lady Magic & Lord Hades to protect him from you! He is heartbroken! This is one of his 2 dreams. The other is to settle down with a mate that will be good to him. I love him & see him as my brother & when my family member is hurting & broken -more than usual I might add- I have the duty & the honor to help! Your ruining his dreams & happiness! Either make it up with him or stay away from Hadrian! I will also be telling Sirius & Remus & sending them the letter.

This is your last chance.

-Silver Narcissa Malfoy

Dear Hadrian,

I am sorry about the things I said. I was shocked & confused. I won't do it again. Please believe me.

-Draco Malfoy

Dear Draco,

I forgive you but this is your last chance. Please don't mess this up.

-Hadrian Potter-Black

Dear Hadrian,

How is your training going? What does a spy learn? How long have you wanted to be on CAP?

-Draco

Dear Draco,

To answer your questions, my training is going ok. A spy's job is 1-to spy. 2- work with Iron Warriors. 3- to report to Diplomats. I have wanted to be part of CAP since I got my inheritance. So, 10/13 years depending if you're going by physical or emotional age.

-Hadrian

Dear Hadri,

Why did you say that it's been 10/13 years? You aren't 28/31. So the next time I'll see you is Christmas? How long are you staying?

Love,

Draco

Dear Dray,

I actually got my inheritance at age 5 for reasons you will ask Silver about. I will be going to Grimmauld Place for Christmas & the day after. I'm spending Christmas Eve with the Weasleys.

Love,

Hadrian

Dear Hadri,

Do you have present ideas for Remus, Sirius, Silver & Ginny? I know that it's September, but I like to have a lot of time to decide.

Love,

Draco

Dear Crazy Person,

Merlin's Underpants Dray! You ask in August!?! Oh well. Silver would probably like a book or arrows, Rem a book or quills, Siri dog toys and Ginny idk. Yeesh! In August!

Love,

Hadri

A/N: Silver & Ginny's are basically the same, except no angry letters. I'll include a sample one for you.

Dear Silver,

How long have you been in CAP? How did you learn about it? I've heard that you get a master who teaches the craft to you. Can you teach me more about that? Sorry for all the questions. Take all the time you need to answer.

Love,

Ginny

Dear Ginny,

Sorry to take so long. Had to write a tell-off to Draco because of his anger issues with Hadrian. To answer your questions, I've been in CAP since age 5, when Hadrian was taken in because of his injuries. We learned the details from an apprentice healer named Jytte or Quiet Rain. If you're wondering, Quiet Rain is her code name. She was wise beyond her years & incredibly kind for an emotionless. Rangers & Spy's each have their own master while all the others have multiple (5-10) apprentices per master. My master's name is Jasmin Shinomya. She is one of the only female Rangers that actually live in the 5th dimension. She's one of the most respected Rangers as well because she was a healer before being trained as a Ranger by Will Treaty.

Love,

Silver

A/N: these 2 are letters between Sirius & Remus and Silver & Hadrian.

Dear Silver & Hadrian,

Great job to both of you! We know you have been wanting to be Group 5As since you started at CAP. It's great that they let you in early/late. Which one is it? We want you to know that we love & support you both. Please do what you feel is right.

With Love,

Remus Lupin

Sirius Black

P.S. We are first sending this letter to Silver then she'll send it to Hadrian.

Dear Padfoot & Moony,

Thank you for the uplifting letter. To answer your question, it's both. On our Birth Certificates, it's late. With our body's age, it's early. We miss you 2!!!

With Love,

Silver Malfoy

Hadrian Potter-Black