Part 32

Draco's POV

Grimmauld Place

Three people walked into Grimmauld Place. One of them looked about 13. He had ebony black hair, tail and ears and pale skin. The other two were women. One of them also had ebony hair and pale skin, so she was obviously a dark elf. The last woman had fiery red hair and rosy cheeks and was clearly a fire elf. Both of the women looked about 16 to 19. "Umm, who are you?" I asked. Sirius and Remus walked in. Sirius dropped down on one knee and said "My lord." Remus did the same, but said " Princess Kalehn. Lady Esperanza." I - for some unknown reason - did the same. I didn't know who they were or why this was happening, but I did know that this was a show of respect. "Rise." Princess Kalehn released me & Remus while Lord Noche - still not sure where the name came from - did the same for Sirius.

Then their creatures melted away to reveal Hadrian, Silver & Ginny. I ran forward and crashed Hadri in a bearhug. When I released him, I asked "What just happened?" "Your creature submitted to which one you were supposed to." Silver explained. "That means that Siri submitted toHadri, as he has a higher rank and you and Remus submitted to me & Gin as all elves are higher rank than Veelas and Werewolves." She explained further. (A/N: S&H are wearing Ranger/Spy uniforms)

"Sirius & Remus, where do you want Emilia & Castire?" Hadrian asked. "I'll take you to the stables." Remus volunteers. When they left, Draco asked incredulously "They rode here?" "Yeah. They insisted. Plus, me & Silver can't apparate 2 horses & Hadrian & ourselves." Ginny said. "Can't Hadrian apparate?" Draco asks, becoming even more bewildered. "He can but... It's not pretty. Ginny said, shuddering. "He just does Side-Along Apparition. Umm Draco? Can you do Side-Along Apparate?" "Yeah." "Good"