Chapter 1

Disclamer: I do not own Harry Potter. It all belongs to the JK Rowling. I only own the storyline.

Harry's POV -
It was minutes before I turned 16. I was still at the Dursleys, even though they abused me and treated me worse then a house elf. I'd had a bad beating and there was a fresh scar on my shoulder-blade that said FREAK. It was not my first, I had many all over my body. I healed all the cuts, something I had learnt in first year. It was something I was surprisingly good at.

'Mione and Ron hadn't written to me and I felt alone. They never did anymore. Anyways, it, was 10 seconds till midnight.
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
Suddenly, I felt like someone was doing surgery on my eyes without putting me to sleep. The inside of my ears felt like they were on fire. My gums felt like they were going to burst. Then, the pain just stopped. When it did, I could see perfectly without my glasses. My hearing was so good that it could here a ladybird on a leaf miles away. I looked in the mirror and saw that my eyes were now a yellow colour with a deep gold tingeing the outside. My hair was now a dark brown. I heard owl wings and opened my window further. A few minutes later, a tawny owl came in with an official looking letter. It had z Gringotts crest on it.