Chapter 4

Harry's POV ~
"What is it?" I asked.
"Well, Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore has been stealing from the Potter Vault and giving it to Molly, Ronald and Ginerva Weasley, as well as himself and Hermione Granger. In total, over the years, he has taken over two and a half million galleons. " The goblin replied.
"Please can you empty the Potter vault into the Peverell vault. Then, give Molly Weasley and Albus Dumbledore the vault. They will buy many things using the money in the vault, and it will leave them heavily in debt, so much so that they will take years to re-pay it. See how they like it."
"As you wish, Master Lupin-Black."
"Please, call me Hades." We then apperated to Riddle Manor. It was about one in the morning.

The next morning, I went to the dining room, where breakfast was already on the table. Sirius, Remus and Severus were already there, laughing like old friends. That was weird, I always thought that they were enemies. Sirius noticed me first, and told me to sit down. I sat in the seat next to Snape and he put an arm around me. Tom and Draco then came through. We ate breakfast with a few conversations, then went through to one of the living room. I was sitting on Severus, whilst Draco was sitting on Tom. "Hades, where were you all these years?" Padfoot asked.
"Please, don't hate me for this, but I used to be a boy named Harry Potter," I said. Severus said nothing but hugged me even tighter. Draco whispered, "I can't belive I bullied my mate."
"You think that's bad. I tried to bloody kill him!" Tom exclaimed.
"It's okay, I forgive you," I said quickly. The room descended into silence until I asked, "Sirius, Remus, what do I call you?"
"Pads and Moony, maybe?" Remus replied.
"Okay. Um Draco, Severus, Tom, how did you find each other?"