PROLOGUE

THE RED SPOT IS WHERE NOVA LIVES AND NOTE MOST OF ALL ART IN THIS BOOK IS NOT MINE

" Will she hatch now"? Shadowseer asked. "maybe" Blizzard answered . Then the egg splintered into a thousand shards on the ground, making look like it just rained small shards of ice .Siting in the spot was a young healthy dragonet "aww" Shadowseer and Blizzard said in unison the dragonet color were shades of navy blue ,dark green ,and indigo.

"What should we name her?"Shadowseer asked."Can i choose?"Blizzard asked. "Yes, but it hast to be good ".Shadowseer said ." ok, so i chose Nova"Said Blizzard .

"That name sounds good and i love it "Shadowseer said ."Hello my darling"Blizzard said. Then when Nova looked up and they saw something weird in her eyes. So Blizzard asked Shadowseer if he can tell if she has mind reading or see the future or have both ."It looks like she has both" said two voices. So they turned around and saw their sons Panther and Shadow smiling happily. "Can we see her "they asked ."Okay" said there mother" you can see her, but don't hurt her, got it " got it" they said in unison 

So they ran to the cliff and saw her immediately she sat where her egg was last night when they last saw the egg now sitting in the spot was there sister aww they said then looking up to the moons and sow what looked like four moons .

"Mom, dad" look up in to the sky they yelled so they ran to them and saw what looked like 4 moons .everyone was silent of a long time but then sudenly Nova's eyes started to glow and then something when around her glowing white everyone stayed quiet until the glowing stopped and she started crying and everyone ran to her and her mother quietly stroked her until she stopped crying then she told them to go to there caves and she will she them in the morning "but" they stammered "go" said their mother okay they sighed and they when" so" said Panther "so what?"Shadow asked "that was weird about sis right?"Panther asked" yea" said Shadow" I hope shes alright "they both said as they looked back at their dad and mom and went in to their rooms  before Panther slept he thought I will protect her no mater what happened's to her .