Chapter 5 !!!!!!!!!!

The Library was now filled with scrolls as they went in the Library "Hi Starflight"Nova said "Did my Mother and Father Get my letter yet?"Yes "Said StarFlight . While IceStorm went to the other side of the room looking at a scroll that he had taked from Starflight and his expression was fear and anger .But somehow she could not read his mind and then she heard the voice that said "So..." "What "She snapped" And who are you " She said to the voice I...I am The Frost ghost What? she cried "How "! she cried as she looked at icestorm he looked irritated.Yes I am the legend ".he said as she took two scroll .One that said The epic legend of Kinkajou and the other that said The legend of the frost ghost ."StarFlight "She asked "yes, Nova what do you need "said Starflight "Can I check the Legend of Kinkajou and The Frost ghost "she asked "Yes you may"He said as he took a scroll and wrote down the names of the books "Um ... starfight "She said Can I do Something to help you"She asked "What" he asked" I am a Animus"She said finally "What?" he said She took a stick and said "I Enchant this stick when I touch StarFlight of the nightwings he will instantly be able too see again ""You shouldn't Do that"He said As she touched him with the stick and he took off the bandage and opened his eye "Thank you so much " he said ."Your welcome" she said as she heard the gong for lunch" I have to go "she told starflight .As she went to the door .As she called to icestorm " race ya "she called happly as she when to the door of the Library .And went down to the prey center It was very busy as usual she stopped and took off her necklace and concentrated Searching for her friends minds in her head. While searching for them with her eyes as well . There she thought she saw them all sitting at the same table in the corner of the prey center .They must be waiting for her she thought "So..." she said. "WHAT" yelled Blossom "Why do you have to be so bright that's a a very new and bright color but can you calm it down "said Puddle "Okay"said Blossom "let's go hunt "said a voice they all looked around to see That the owner of that voice was icestorm .Then as they when outside she saw movement near the bush near Blossom .As she focused she saw some fur on big rippling shoulders ."Oh no" she thought It was a mountain lion .She looked around and saw icestorm ,krill, and puddle at the pond with tsunami and a big older seawing who's name was webs she thought that was  from one of her scrolls  about the staff members of jade mountain. Then she stopped the lion was looking at Blossom and twitched she knew that the lion would be able to kill Blossom in a heartbeat ."Blossom!!" she yelled as she swooped down catching the lion in her claws .Blossom yelped and turned green as she landed with the lion in her claws "Thanks" Blossom said  giving a hug ."nice job " said topaz landing "can we share?' Topaz asked she nodded ."let's go in" dawn said with a frown ."We're going in  " she yelled at the dragons at the pond "alright !" yelled krill. As she walked in the prey center it was busy she looked around and sat at the table that she had sat at before she when to hunt .She teared apart the lion and put the peace's on the table ."We're back "yelled Krill taking a seat near her  ."Where are your brothers" he asked "They should be coming" she said  looking around for her brothers" we're here" panther said from behind her she jumped" and shadow is here too " he added as shadow appeared ."hi" shadow said kindly ."Hi "she said biting the meat and then .A vison appeared she saw her self in a prison made of ice, icewings stabling her mother .Blue blood coming out but she knew that this could just be a nightmare vison ."Hey" said a voice in the real world and  she blinked  "aright "Panther asked "I'm ok " she answered looking in his eyes  .And then a headache clawed into her head and she growled  .I can handle it she thought biting some meat of  of the bone .What should we do now ?She thought "Let's go in to my sleeping cave "she said out loud "and then We could take a small nap ,Talk about how are life was before going to jade mountain ,then maybe we could go to the art cave. Since we have no class today and tomorrow, alright ?"She said "Ok" Everyone said "See you" she said to her brothers ."See ya" shadow and Panther said .She sat up and walked in to her sleeping cave .All of there sleeping mats were in the room .Blossom went over and opened the window sending a ray of sunlight in she flooped on her hammock .And Nova Layed down on she ledge ."Hey Topaz " She said "can you tell us about your life?" "Sher "Said Topaz "I lived in a Small hut In the middle of the desert ..." she started as Nova thought about Her vision of her mother dyeing I won't let that happen she thought and fell into a deep sleep that felt like dropping in a black hole that swallowed her up.