Chapter 4 An Explosion

ALL ART IS NOT MINE

As she woke up and saw Puddle,Krill,and Blossom still a sleep "hello" said Dawn and then they herd the soft gong ringing "well I will wake everyone else" and then their was as big roar that sounded like Puddle and Krill's in unison "com on"  said Blossom "oh Blossom," she said "it is the first day of classes " "WHAT "she yawned" wake up you sleeply heads" said Icestorm okay said Blossom as she stood up and then everyone stood up "I'm going to write a final letter to my mom and dad" she said " why, did you already make one"Icestorm "I forgot to ask about my little sisters Moonbeam and Moonstone, okay" she said then they all said "we will meet you at the prey center ""alright"she said and she took a ink pot and a scroll and wrote 

Dear ,Mother and Father I am having so much fun with my claw mates and also they are okay about my powers even how much it scared them I hope you're doing good without me ,Shadow,and Panther and i hope Moonbeam and Moonstone are doing good .And as well they can help me even when I have headaches .Also I LOVE the school ,classes ,and as well I LOVE my winglet.

Love ,Nova 

after she wrote this she rolled it up and she took it and put on her necklace and put on her pouches and went out grabbing the scroll and as well rolled up the scroll in a leather case and went in to the library "hello Nova "said starflight " how can i help you"he said " can you send this to my mother and father" she asked "okay, I will find a messenger to the rainforest "he said okay thank starfight"she said as she dashed in to the prey center where her friends were waiting for her and she got a mango and ate it in 1 bite "So are you done "Dawn asked "yea" she said "what class are we going to first?"she asked" history"Topaz said "okay" she said then a second later the gong rang bring, bring, bring.It rang "okay let's go to the history now"  she told them as they dashed down the hall to the history cave where for some reason there was a fire "what "she said as the fire grew and grew faster and faster "watch out!" roared Icestorm as then a explosion exploded right in front of her .Then quickly he blasted some frostbreath in front of her as he ran in and grabbed her and tumbled out of the cave with her krill was getting Tsunami as she came in with buckets of water are you okay he asked i'm okay and then they saw some frostbreath on her arm" I am okay "she said but it was slightly painful "how" he asked  I am a hybrid a Nightwing Icewing hybrid that's why he thought she did not shiver when he touched her ,went he looked at her again he saw some burns on her arms can" I can get you in the infirmary" he said" I'm okay "she said as he blasted frostbreath all over the cave sense he knew that there was no dragon in the cave "Is everyone okay"Icestorm asked yes said  Puddle ,Nova,Blossom,Topaz,Krill,and Dawn" that was a surprise" said Tsunami" yea" everyone said "okay ,there will be a investigation "Tsunami said "okay" they said as they went out of the cave and went to the infirmary to tend they wounds she had a couple burns and small cuts from the bomb everyone at least some burns and cuts she had the most because she was in the front of the bomb. Then they heard the gong ringing again and they ran in to the Main hall. Icestorm was right behind her and everyone else was behind him. And then she saw him fiddling with a necklace and putting it on and when in to the crowd and then it looked liked everyone disappeared except Blossom which was the most bright yellow and pale green "So... can I follow you?" she asked Blossom "OF COURSE "Blossom said and she winced of her mind and she followed Blossom in to the crowd of rainwings oh no she thought  the Rainwings have very loud minds .And then she remembered that she was wearing her amber necklace so she whispered i enchant this necklace to help me block other minds You don't need that said the voice from yesterday what? she thought back Who are you ?she asked the voice I ...I am the Frost ghost he said WHAT ????she thought yes he said i am the frost ghost he continued  but how ?? she thought  but their was no answer I must be crazy she thought .But then she thought everyone here and the in an instant. she now couldn't  hear anyone's mind yes !!!!she thought I did it!, now i can feel better .Then in a moment sunny started to speak "Hello jade mountain students,I know you're scared about the explosion in the history cave ."Then she looked at their  history teacher and saw by his expression that he was so relieved and this had happened before ."everyone you can do anything today "sunny continued "And who ever set that fire," Tsunami said "I will rip them apart and drop their body in the peak of jade mountain and then throw the body in to a fire"so beware she ended .   "the art cave and music caves are open as well you may go "sunny said finaly. "And you can talk to us if you want to go home or if  you have information about the bomb"  Clay said  and then everyone desented out of the main hall "So what are you going to do ?" he asked "So what are you going to do " ?well I am going to go in to the Library to read some scrolls alright?"okay ",she said "i am going there too okay" she said "okay let's go"he said okay she said as they bustled down to the Library.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Please do not read my drafts and if you see this ->!!!!!!!!! on the chapter Name do not read it yet Please,Please,Please -Crystal 

aka songolivia  

and this is the longest chapter 1000+ words YAY 

😄😁😃😄😁😃😄😁😃😄😁😃😄😁😃😄😁😃😄😁😃😄😁😃😄😁😃😄😁