Chapter 3 Telling about her powers

ALL ART IS NOT MINE 

As I opened my eyes I saw everyone from my winglet  i jumped up quickly and i realized i still had the pain but this time in the neck as well. "Are you okay" asked Blossom" sort of "she repled "And what time is it" ? i asked "It is about dawn"said Icestorm "dusk" i  said loudly" what, how did i rest that long "well the nurse gave you tranquilizer two times" he continued and then she saw her Brothers behind her winglet " so" said Panther "you are unluckly" he said. he had said this many times at home "great" she said "can i stand up" she asked the nurse" yes ,but you have to be careful ,okay" okay she said as she stood up and went out of the cave and flew out in to the prey center and all of her winglet followed her as Icestorm gave her a boar and then they went to one of the tables and sat down "are you okay" asked Topaz i'm okay she replied as she ate her boar in three bites. "do you need help to get in the cave" asked Panther and Icestorm " you can go panther ,and also don't worried too much okay" "alright " he said as he went down the caves as then she heard a voice "you are a young one" said the voice" what "she asked but there was no answer. So she followed her friends and everyone went in to her sleeping cave and then she took a ink pot that had strawberry ink she had made at home and a scroll "So are you okay we can all stay here "said Topaz "you can stay "she said "I'm going to write to my parents, okay" she said  finally and then she saw Icestorm take of his necklace and suddenly she heard a new mind I can't be with her ,but then mother will kill me i will not let mother kill me or her .wait mother might have spys here I have to not show how much i actually like her .he thought what she thought then she realize that his thoughts were about her. That's why, she thought that's why he cared for me .So then she started to write on the scroll. 

Dear, mother and father I love school but my I have to tell my friends about my powers is that okay, their are very kind to me after seeing how bad my headaches are. I am having so much fun as well so write back to me soon 

Love,Nova  

Then she put the scroll in the a leather case and then put it on a shelf and told everyone else to get sleeping mats and they went out and came back with their stuff." guy can i tell you something ",she said "yea" they said "So i can read minds see the future and also animus, okay please don't freak out " everyone was quiet except Icestorm I... he started I... am also a animus  he thought you are a secret rang his mother's voice then he came to her and brushed her wing with his." I understand about this" he said" it is okay "he continued  "thanks" she said" Is that why you have the headaches"he continued" yes" she said and then everyone went up and hugged her" thanks "she said "let go to sleep okay guys "."alright"they said as they went to sleep