🍀 3 🍀

Hello everyone,  how are you all?? I hope all of you are doing good. Thank you for reading and voting my story. This means a lot to me. So I am here with a new chapter. I hope you will enjoy that.

Let's get started!!!!

Third-person POV:

Lam and Park are with Forth outside the OT.

Forth is still crying and blaming himself for what happened today.

Park and Lam couldn't find the words to console him....

They can't understand themself how all this happened?? Beam is not someone who will take this type of step...

He is always cool. He always considers the situation first....

They can't ask Forth exactly what happened because he is not in the condition to tell them...

After some time, Kit and Pha got out from the OT.

Forth got up from the ground adeptly after seeing Kit and Pha..

"Forth... Beam is now out of danger.... We washed his stomach...." Kit said slowly...

Pha is staring at Forth... He didn't said a word..

He is standing like a statue..

"Thank you..... You saved my Beam.... I.... Will remember that forever...." Forth said somehow and bow his head..

Kit patted on his shoulder...

"You can go see him now..." He said softly...

Forth nods.

He entered into the room.

Beam is shifted in a ward. He went near him.

Beam is now wearing a hospital's dress. But it is not an apron. Because today he didn't come here as a doctor but as a patient.

There is a canela on Beam's left hand. He is looking so pale. He is not smiling how he always does when he saw Forth. His eyes are shut closed. There is some monitor that is counting his heartbeat.

Forth hardly recognized that this person is his Beam...
...

.

He is feeling like dying after seeing his Beam in this state...

..

..

He is responsible for everything Beam is going through today...

He vents his anger on him without any reason. He hurt him. He can't look up to see Beam's face properly.

He is feeling guilty. It pains how he hurt his loved one..

Forth sat on the stool beside the bed.

He didn't dare to hold Beam's hand after what he did today... Teardrops are falling from his eyes...