Chapter 3

At The Mysterious Place,

I arrived, I carefully looked around for Slade but out of nowhere I got kicked from behind, and fell to the ground once more, I slowly got up in pain. I noticed it was Slade "Like I said before, you're getting soft and weak." Slade grabbed me by the collar and started beating me up badly, injured but I couldn't stop now, "Robin!" I overheard Cy voiced, Slade disappeared again, I noticed my costume was mainly damaged, when I looked around, I couldn't believe Slade was gone again.

"What are you doing here?!" I angrily asked the others, "You're supposed to be finding the generators!" I turned to look at them.

"I don't think there are any generators, Rob. We looked everywhere." Said Cy

"Slade must be cloaking them just like he is cloaking himself. That's why you couldn't see them." I argued "But if I couldn't see him, how could you?" asked Blitz Fire "What are you trying to say?" I was confused about what they were trying to tell me here.

"Robin, Are you sure, you really saw Slade?" Crow wanted me to make sure I thought Slade was really, I know he is.

"Saw him? I fought him! You really think I would do this to myself." I pointed to my damaged suit as proof then Beast Girl started to say this "Dude, this is the only way out and we were standing here the whole time. No one got past us."

"No one was in here but us." Cy pointed out.

"I don't have time for this," I didn't care what they were telling me "I have to find those generators."

"There are no generators. There is no Slade!" Cy stopped me.

"I KNOW WHAT I SAW!" I exclaimed, I backed away from them "I have to stop him, I'm the only one who can, and I'll take out anyone who gets in my way." I pulled out my sword, everyone had a worried look but then I got a blast from behind "Argh!" I fell to the ground, it was Blitz Fire "Sorry, Robin... but you're out of control." Blitz Fire was the last thing he said before I blacked out.