one

[ mature content ! read at your own risk ]

"someone's impatient tonight." daisuke mused at the sight of a certain taupe-haired male that was hastily stripping off the clothes that clung to his chalky skin as he grinded himself against daisuke's bulging crotch beneath him.

haru huffed and threw his shirt aside, finally revealing the masterpiece under the fabric that daisuke longed to see. the latter was holding back his temptation to tackle haru and leave uncountable love bites all over that body of haru's but he knew couldn't.

because the man that was straddling him with an impeccably erotic expression was no longer his. no matter how many hickeys he left, haru wouldn't belong to him anymore.

"why are you so distracted? kiss me." haru grumbled as if he was an upset kid.

daisuke chuckled and pinned haru's petite body down against the bed before joining their lips together. their tongues intertwined sloppily with the intoxicating taste of red wine mingling between their taste buds as daisuke completely devoured haru's lips.

saliva was dripping down their chins and slowly, haru became breathless at how harsh daisuke was sucking and nibbling against his lip but the raven-head showed no signs of stopping.

"h-hey, cut it out!" haru shoved daisuke away and panted. "you know i'm not here for the kisses."

upon saying that, haru pulled down the grey sweats along with the boxers that daisuke was wearing, letting his erection spring free . without hesitation, haru took daisuke's length into his mouth, his tongue working miracles while he sucked and slurped, causing daisuke to let out a series of low moans.

daisuke clicked his tongue in annoyance at haru's hastiness. "you're still such a newbie at this even though you've sucked me off so many times." he scoffed and impulsively shoved haru's head towards his penis for a deep-throat.

haru gagged but daisuke's grip on the back of his head was as strong as ever so all he could do was continue bobbing his head. haru's eyes moved to focus on daisuke's pleasured expression and he knew, after countless times of having sex with him, that he was going cum anytime soon.

and he did. his semen filled up every nook and cranny of haru's mouth with some dripping down the corner of his lips.

daisuke ran a hand through his disheveled hair, a sigh escaping his lips. "sorry, you can spit it out on my hand." he said and extended his palm in front of haru but all haru did was swallow the scorching fluid down his throat, little by little with the most innocent glint in his seductive eyes.

he stuck out his tongue and smiled, only to have daisuke become even more turned on than he already was.

"stop testing my patience, haru." daisuke growled and without prior notice, plunged two fingers into haru's hole.

haru moaned both in surprise at the sudden contact of daisuke's fingers and in the immense pleasure as he bucked his hips higher towards his fingers.

daisuke had a dark expression plastered across his face as he proceeded with his ministrations. "tell me, who did you have sex with before you decide to come to me? is it one of your disposable boyfriends again?"

haru grunted while he gripped onto the sheet tighter. he felt his own penis tingle and he knew he was close. "n-none of your b-business." and his answer had only tick daisuke off even more.

right, why did it matter to him anyway? he wanted to fuck haru senseless until his legs give out and his back hurts so much that walking would be impossible the next day; all so that the boy wouldn't leave his side at dawn.

daisuke gritted his teeth at his clouded thoughts and pulled his fingers out of haru's slippery hole before shoving his whole length into his ass, once again without warning or whatsoever which produced a painful yelp from haru.

"jesus fucking christ, daisuke." haru was slurring on his speech and his words were barely incoherent. his mind was filled with nothing but pleasure at daisuke ramming into his hole and making a complete utter mess out of him.

the erotic sound of skin slapping and moans emitted by both males lingered in daisuke's empty apartment. they both knew that at this rate, they weren't going to stop until the sun's out. especially after haru had noticed the slight change in daisuke's steely blue eyes.

as daisuke continued to thrust into haru steadily, he grabbed haru's crotch and began stroking it rapidly only to have haru let out the most titillating of moans while he squirmed around like a puppy in heat at daisuke's hasty touch.

"i'm cumming!" haru whimpered and right after that, sticky semen spurted out of his penis and onto his exposed stomach. as if on cue as well, daisuke ejaculated into haru's hole as he huffed and panted.

haru's expression turned into a sombre one at the sensation of daisuke's cum filling up his insides raw. "fuck you, kambe. for not using a condom." haru muttered.

daisuke smirked, still unwilling to pull his dick out of haru's overflowing anus. "don't be such a killjoy, i'll help wash you later." and with that, he began moving his hips again despite the latter's protests.

daisuke wasn't usually like this but that night, he felt the need to be uncontrollably selfish. he had craved for haru to be in his arms again for so long, every touch of his smooth skin gave him chills. he knew that to him, haru was already unattainable. but having sex like this, it's fine isn't it?

❨ proofread ❩