forgotten in the park || Spralmer

SOOOOO SORRY, but... well... yeah... I felt like it... This one will contain a OC. His name is Elijah. He's tall, muscular, has brown hair and bright blue eyes. This is also probably the only one where I will put a trigger warning, because this one is a little more... triggering... (Trigger warning: abuse, rape/mentions of it, drinking)

~ F

Elmer was sitting in the park. The boys should be there any second now.

...

Spot, Race and Albert were all sitting on the couch.
"Why is Elmer late? He's never late. Did he text one of you?" Albert was stressing out.
"No, he didn't." both Race and Spot responded.
"Is there something we have forgotten about?" Spot asked and Race scrolled through the agenda on his phone.
"Shit." He mutters.
"What is it?" Albert asked and looked over Race's shoulder. "Shit." He echoed Race. Spot looked at them questioningly.
"We were supposed to meet him in the park fifteen minutes ago. Date night." Race explained.
"Shit." Spot said as he stood up and grabbed his jacket.
"We already said that." Race commented while copying Spot's actions at the same time as Albert.

...

Elmer looked at his phone. It's been fifteen minutes and they still haven't shown up.
They will be here any second. Probably stuck in traffic. Elmer thought. He kept checking his phone, but looked up when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked hopeful at the person who that belonged to, but his face fell as soon as he saw who the hand belonged to.
"Hey Ellie." The tall boy said with a smirk.
"Go away, Elijah." Elmer said as he brushed the hand of his shoulder.
"What are you doing here on your own?" Elijah ignored his comment completely. "Boyfriends stood you up?" Elmer sighed and that was enough for Elijah to know that he was right.
"How about you come to my apartment?" Elmer looked up and there was a hint of fear in his eyes.
"No." He almost whispered.
"It wasn't actually a question."
"I'm not coming."
"What would your little boyfriends do when they found out your secret." Elijah had leaned over and was whispering in Elmer's ear. Elmer turned his head around and looked shocked.
"You wouldn't." The words came out like a breath, but Elijah understood them perfectly and grinned.
"O yes I would." He took Elmer's hand and pulled him towards his apartment which was directly connected to the park. A tear escaped from Elmer's eye, but he wiped it away as fast as he could. If he showed weakness... who knows what will happen.

The apartment wasn't big, but big enough for one or two people. It was clear that Elijah lived there alone, because there were dishes all over the table and clothes across the bedroom. Elijah pinned Elmer to the wall as soon as he had closed the door.
No not again, please no. Elmer's mind went crazy. This was one of the reasons he had left Elijah, besides the hitting and drinking. Elmer struggled against the hold on his arms, but Elijah was stronger and taller than him.
"Already wanting to go to the bed, do we? We haven't even kissed yet."
"Stop it." Elmer's voice shook.
"It's a good thing that I work for the police now." Elijah grinned as he pulled Elmer towards the bedroom. Elmer tried to go the other way, but the grip on his arm was firm and he couldn't get out of it. Elijah picked up the handcuffs that were on the small table next to the door. Elmer was thrown on the bed as soon as they made it to the bedroom and Elijah cuffed his hands to the bed.
"So where were we?" Elijah grinned and grabbed Elmer's head and forced their lips together. Elmer didn't kiss back and held his mouth closed as well as he could, but Elijah closed Elmer's nose. Elmer needed to breath, but didn't want to. He opened his mouth to take a quick breath and Elijah took the opportunity and went in with his tongue. He pulled away after a few seconds of kissing. Elmer couldn't help it anymore and started to cry.
"Stop crying, you worthless peace of shit." Elijah said while hitting Elmer on the cheek. Elmer really wanted to stop crying, because he knew that it wouldn't help him, but he couldn't. Elijah started to kiss down his neck and left some hickeys.
"I have missed that nice six-pack of yours." Elijah smirked while still kissing Elmer's neck, but was also grabbing the scissors that were on the nightstand.
"No, please, no." Elmer begged. At this point he wasn't even worried for himself. He was wearing Spot's red shirt that day. He tried to stop it by begging, but it took Elijah only a few cuts before he was kissing the now bare chest.