𝖝𝖛𝖏. beta and alphas

❂

HOPE, SCOTT, STILES, AND ALLISON ALL WOKE UP WITH A LOUD GASP AS THEY SCRAMBLED OUT OF THE TUB.

They looked at one another before looking at their surroundings. There they stood, soaking wet in an all white room, with bright white lights. The room seemed to be endless the more Hope looked around it.

They all looked forward and saw the Nemeton. They seemed to be in sync as they walked towards the tree stump. Hope, Stiles, and Allison stood behind Scott as he stood right by it. Scott looked down at his arm and touched his tattoo then looked at the Nemeton rings.

Scott slowly leaned forward and touched the center of the Nemeton, sending them all to different places.

Hope stood in the middle of the forest and listened to giggling. She walked towards the noise and saw her past self running through the woods.

She saw herself chase butterflies through the woods. She followed her past self through the woods. Hope saw her past self trip over her Aunt's body, making her scream. Hope's eyes widened as she remembered the horrible memory, she began to back up and then she tripped and fell right on her face.

Hope groaned and looked down at what she had tripped on to see the Nemeton. Hope touched the center of the Nemeton and that is all she remembers before being drawn back.

Hope, Stiles, Scott, and Allison all sat up, gasping, coughing. Lydia, Deaton, Henrik, and Isaac all rushed towards them. Freya and Niklaus went home to round up the others.

"I saw it." Scott gasped as he climbed out of the tub. "I know where it is."

Stiles and the girls followed his and all hot out of the tub. "We passed it." Stiles nodded. "There's-- There's a stump, this huge tree. Well, it's not huge anymore. It was cut down. But it's still big, though, very big."'

"It was the night we were looking for the body," Scott said.

"Yeah, the same night you were bit by Peter." Stiles said.

"I was there too, in the car with my mother. We almost hit someone." Allison said.

"It was me. You almost hit me." Scott cried out.

"I pasted it the night we came to Beacon Hills. I was, erm, chasing b-butterflies in t-the woods." Hope said as she shivered.