𝖝𝖝. interrogations

☮︎︎

☮︎︎

THERE THEY WERE. SITTING AT THE POLICE STATION BEING INTERROGATED BY AGENT MCCALL.

Agent McCall looked down at the sheet of information he had. "So when did you get there?"

"At the same time," Stiles nodded.

"Duh," Hope added on.

Agent McCall sighed. "At the same time as who?"

"At the same time as me." Scott answered, gesturing towards himself.

"By coincidence?" Rafael asked.

"What do you mean coincidence?" Stiles asked, playing dumb.

"Define coincidence," Hope muttered.

"That's what I'm asking you." Agent McCall explained, disregarding what Hope said. "The two of you arrived at the same time. Was that coincidence?"

"Are you asking me?" Scott questioned

"I think he's asking me." Stiles answered

"You know, I'm taking a wild guess here but, I think he mean both of you. I don't know might just be me." Hope said, smirking at Agent McCall.

"It could be," Lydia answered, understanding what they were trying to do.

"Okay, let me answer the questions." Agent McCall snapped. They teens and Hope smiled successfully. "Let me ask the questions. Just so I have this absolutely clear. Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school. Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira. Then Barrow took Kira to a power substation and tied her up with the intent of electrocuting her, which blacked out the entire town."

"Sounds about right." Stiles said as the agreed.

"How did you know he'd take her to a power station?" Agent McCall asked them.

"Well, 'cause he was an electrical engineer. So where else would he take her?" Stiles shrugged, as if it was a simple thing to do.

Agent McCall glared slightly at the ADHD ridden boy. "That's one hell of a deduction there, Stiles."

"Yeah, what can I say? I take after my pops. He's in law enforcement." Stiles smiled, cockily and winked at his father who was trying to contain his laughter.