Questions and Comments

So I just wanted to say that I've noticed that both my stories have gotten a lot of views, but not really any comments.

I don't mean to sound unappreciative or rude but you all are allowed to comment. I don't even mind if you criticize my stories as long as you do so in a respective manner.

The reason I put certain phrases or remarks in my stories is to get a reaction out of it. Even it's not really funny or you don't care about it all too much it would make me feel a hundred times happier if you commented.

Part of the fun of Wattpad is getting to read different people's stories but another part is getting to read the comments.

Now, I do understand that everyone is stressed out and on edge right now because of coronavirus. I also understand that not many people have the time to go on Wattpad and read stories. Still, I want to raise awareness to the fact that I've been using this particular paragraph formatting for my chapters in order to make it easier for people to comment on stuff.

I hope that nobody is afraid to hurt my feelings because if you are I'll let you know and again I don't mind criticism. I would actually prefer suggestions from you all versus nothing.

Onto another order of business.

The next few chapters in this story and my other story, All About Us, will be different.

Instead of focusing on the main characters: Win and Yoona (Winter Dreams), and Beomgyu and Ruby (All About Us). I will be focusing on the supporting characters: the rest of the MCND members and the rest of the TXT members.

I just want to know what member you would like me to do first for this story and for All About Us.

For this story I was thinking of making a chapter dedicated to fixing the rift between Minjae and BIC that was addressed in the first chapter.

For All About Us I was thinking of making a chapter dedicated to Soobin and his love for bread. Or maybe make a chapter about Taehyun and his struggles with being a kind of underrated member. (That's just my opinion you don't have to agree with it).

But what do guys think I should do. I encourage all of you to offer up suggestions. Whether you want to private message me or post your comments down below.

You may post your comments here. Thank You.