Chapter 1: Iruma-kun new sister

"Oh Iruma~" spoke Sullivan with his carefree voice.

"Yes Grandpa?" Iruma said while stuffing his face full of food.

"You know that last conversation we had about you getting a sibling?" Sullivan started, Iruma stares at his grandfather with a worried expression.

"Yes? I think we did talked something about that once, what about it?" Iruma gulped nervously.

"Well~ I have been thinking for awhile now. And I finally decided..." Sullivan paused and the tension in room changed.

"That I should get you a demon sibling that can help and protect you form others finding out you're human!" Sullivan skipped around in joy while Iruma almost spat out his dinner.

"Wait! Is that really a good idea?! What if they try to eat me?!" Iruma panic a bit.

"Don't need to worry, I'm gonna choose what I think are most qualified demon in a of Nether Realm!" Sullivan chuckled to himself.

It's been a week since Sullivan decision, Iruma has only thought of his new sibling been cruel and wanting to eat him alive. Poor Iruma rocked back and forth in his sleep as he dream of his new sibling looking horrifying. Until one fortune day, while Iruma walking back home early because he felt unwell. Something was shot from the sky and crashing in front of him.

"What... was... that..?" Iruma slowly stuttered.

"Help me..." Iruma heard a voice in pain as a misshapen figure slowly walks out the clouds of dust.

"Help me... anybody! Please... I don't want to die..." There stood a girl around Iruma age, covered with scars and wounds.

"Hey! Are you okay?" Iruma walk hastily towards the girl.

The girl eyes widen as she jumped and felled backwards. "I'm begging... please don't eat me!"

"Eat... you..?" Iruma stare blankly.

"I'll do anything! Just please don't eat me Mr. Demon!" The girl cried, tearing up.

"Demon..?" Iruma slowly tried to walk up to girl.

'Could this girl be human? No... there is no way a normal human would be able to survive a fall like that! If that is that the case, what is she? And where did she come from?' Iruma slowly stretched his hand out towards the girl.

The girl hesitate but took hold of Iruma hand. "You're not gonna eat me?"

Iruma shook his head. "No I'm not. I don't really eat human,"

The girl took a deep breath in relief. "Thank goodness... I wasn't planning to be a demon's meal,"

"Are you human?" Iruma asked curiously.

The girl shook her head. "No, not quite. I'm only half human, my other half is demon,"

"Then do you eat human?" Asked Iruma.

"Of course not! Why would I?" The girl responded confusedly.

"It just I'm human..." Iruma said briefly, regretting immediately after.

Iruma expected to get hurt however he didn't. Instead he got a gentle hug by the girl. He felt warm tears pouring out of his own eyes as he slowly hugged back. The two struggled their way back home, when Iruma explained the situation to Opera. He invited the girl in and tensed to her wounds.

The girl started explaining herself, that she was born and raised in the human realm. However, one day she find out she had demon blood and was sent to the Nether Realm by a holy priest. After that the girl was constantly chased by different types of demons and monsters. Until eventually she ended up meeting with Iruma.

"And what was your name again?" Asked Opera with a blunt tone.

"It's Aku, Aku Kuro," Iruma frowned a bit, knowing the meaning behind her name.

[Aku = Evil]
[Kuro = Black]

"Is that really your name?" Iruma said with a sympathetic expression.

Aku smiled softly as she spoke. "Sadly it is,"

"And I thought my parents were bad..." Iruma started.

"I know, right?" Aku remarked before both her and Iruma soon started laughing.

Opera stared at the two with ears pointing up. Before they started drooping down, when Sullivan entered the room. The two froze as the feeling in the air has changed drastically. Sullivan slowly walked up to Aku in silence, before asking Aku a question in his serious voice.

"Aku Kuro, answer my question. Do you wish to stay? If so, you'll have to become Iruma personal bodyguard, if wish not... I'll eat you for dinner. Do you understand?"

"Uh... yes sir! I promise with all heart and soul to protect Iruma!" Aku said with a frightened voice.

"Very well..." Sullivan paused while bringing out a piece of paper.

"Now all that's done! Write your name here and you will officially become my granddaughter!" Sullivan cheered as he passed the paper to Aku.

"Granddaughter? Me?" Aku turned to Iruma as he just sighed in relief.

"Yes! You see my precious grandson Iruma has been lonely lately, so I thought it would be great idea to give him demon sibling that won't try to eat him," Sullivan explained with glee and he skipped around in circles.

"I... guess that makes sense?" Aku said while trying to write her name neatly.

After she was done, Sullivan printed it with a red stamp. Thus Aku Kuro became an official member of the Sullivan's family and the new sister of Iruma Suzuki.

TO
BE
CONTINUE