Chapter 3: Aku meets The Misfits

Iruma, Aku, Asmodeus and Clara were walking their way toward class. While they did, Iruma and Asmodeus warned Aku about the other students in their class and the pranks they pull. When Iruma was going to inform Aku about one of these pranks, Aku already entered the classroom.

The knives and weapons were launch straight at Aku. Within the last second, Aku leaned backwards and dodged all the weapons and knives by instinct.

 Within the last second, Aku leaned backwards and dodged all the weapons and knives by instinct

"Wow! Amazing! She was able to dodge every single one!" The crowd in the classroom cheered.

'Don't cheer for me! It because of you lot I almost died back there!' Aku mentally screamed.

"Aku! Are you alright?!" Iruma shouted as he rushed himself to Aku's side.

"Lady Aku, are you harmed? Does it hurt anywhere?" Asmodeus took Aku's hand as he expressed himself with worry.

'Why is he acting like this? This is kinda embarrassing...' Aku sighs as she straightened herself.

"I'm perfectly fine, no need for worry," Aku said before she felt a large and disturbing presence behind her.

Aku quickly turned herself around as she gazes up a demon that basically towers over her. 'Who the hell is this guy?!'

"Who are you? Haven't seen your face before," his voice low and deep, it shook Aku's very soul.

"This is Aku, Aku Kuro. She just transferred to our school today," Iruma stuttered as he gently runs hand up and down Aku's back.

"Aku?" The intimating demon spoke with a slight melodic tone.

"I... it's nice to meet you," Aku sweats as she tried to put up her best smile.

The demon shows off a overly confident grin as he introduce himself. "My name Sabnokku Saburo! And I'm going to become the next Demon King! So don't forget it!"

"Oh don't worry, I will surely won't," Aku bluntly blurted out.

"Now that's out of the way, I want to ask you something..." Saburo said almost menacingly.

"Yes..?" Aku spoke briefly as she felt chills crawling up her spine.

"Are you... related to Iruma?" Saburo said with a curious look in his eyes.

"Huh... HUH?! How did you figure it out so quickly?!" Aku yelped in surprise.

Saburo laughed loudly as the rest of the class watched in disbelief. "It was kind of obvious, only a idiot wouldn't be able to point it out straight a way!"

Aku crooked her head in confusion as she turns her gaze at her brother. She then noticed Asmodeus had a expression what you may call murderous.

'What's with that look?! He looks like he's going to kill someone. Why is he so mad?!' Aku was soon dragged out of those thoughts when the whole class started crowding both her and Iruma.

"Are you two really related? You two don't don't look alike, not at all. Are you two cousin or something?" The class swarmed around Aku and Iruma, before Saburo laughter brought everyone's attention.

"You fools can't tell, that's hilarious! True, they look nothing alike however! When looked at their personalities, their alike!" Saburo said as he patted both Aku's and Iruma's shoulders.

"Personalities?" The class questioned until another classmate spoke up.

"Now you think of it, Aku did dodge all of traps earlier. Just like Iruma did, so in other words they really are alike," the classroom started to admire the two siblings and their similarities.

"Both of you don't have horns, or tails, or even have pointed ears. You two are around the same height as well," they carried on before Asmodeus stood in front of Aku and Iruma.

"That's enough! Leave Master and Lady Aku alone, can't you tell you all overwhelming them!" Asmodeus said with a strict tone of voice.

"Thank you..." Aku sighs in relief.

Aku suddenly felt her heart stop when she felt herself being tugged by the back of her collar and placed on top of Saburo shoulder, while Iruma sat on his other shoulder.

"Um... Saburo... what are you doing exactly?" Aku stuttered as she covered her face in embarrassment.

"What does it look like, I'm carrying you two," Saburo said very bluntly.

"Sorry I misspoke, what I suppose to say is why are you carrying us?" Aku said as she gazes at Saburo in the eye.

"You two are overwhelmed right? That's what pinky here said," Saburo said, gesturing to Asumodeusu.

"Pinky?! How dare you! Put Master and Lady Aku back down this instance!" Asmodeus demanded.

Saburo expression stayed plain and emotionless as he dropped Iruma but not Aku.

"Brother?! Are you okay?" Aku said to Iruma as he felled.

"Brother?! Wait! You two are siblings?!" The class gasped in shock.

TO
BE
CONTINUE