Chapter 12: Sibling Bounding

A knock was heard in front of Iruma room's door. It was late, who would be awake at this hour? Iruma wonder before opening the door. When he saw a shadow with two bright eyes, large glowing teeth that were smiling right him. Iruma was about to scream before he hand covering his mouth while hearing a hissing sound.

"Hush, Opera will hear you,"

That was then the light of Iruma's bedroom over cast the shadow to reveal his sister Aku.

"Aku? What are doing here? It's late isn't it, why are you awake? And why did you came to my room," Iruma questioned Aku with a puzzled expression.

"Sorry, but there's something I need to tell you right now while Opera still not here yet," Aku said as she invited herself in Iruma's room and turning off the lights.

"You need to tell me something? Why now? Couldn't tell me in the morning?"

"I've already told you, I'm telling you before Opera comes and checks if you're a sleep,"

"But why? What does Opera have to do with all of this?"

"That's the reason why I am here, to tell you why. Now stop asking questions and listen before my brain explodes from your blabbering,"

"Sorry..."

"Don't sweat it, anyway the reason why I am here is about Opera,"

"What about him?"

"I. Am. Going. To. Prank. Him,"

"You're gonna do what?!" Before Iruma could raise his voice, Aku covered his mouth and muffle his scream.

"You... are going to prank him? Opera? The same Opera we both know?!"

"Shhh~ yes, yes, yes. Now quieten down before he hears us,"

Iruma quiet himself, as he stares at his sister with a concern expression. "Aku, how come you are telling me all of this?"

Aku titled her head to the side before giggling. "Hmm~ isn't it obvious, you're going to help of course,"

"WAIT WHAT--" before Iruma could object, it was too late.

"Please~" After Aku said that one word, Iruma could not say no.

"Relax~ it's not a prank that would get us into deep trouble, so listen up," Aku grinned ear to ear, as Iruma sighed before leaning in forward to hear his sister plan.

~Next Morning~

"Good morning Iruma~ Good morning Aku~" Sullivan greeted his grandchildren with a cheerful glee before sitting down on his seat in front the dinner table.

"Good morning grandpa..." Iruma sighed, feeling a weight guilt of what he done.

"Morning Grandpa!" Aku said with a joyful glow on her face.

"Oh my~ you seem surprisingly enthusiastic this morning Aku, is there any particular reason?" Sullivan asked where Aku responded with a chuckle.

"You'll see for yourself..." Aku simply said as she pointed to door where Opera enters from, Sullivan titled his head in confusion before Opera enters with trays of demon food.

"Breakfast is served," Opera said calmly.

Sullivan almost lost himself as he tried everything that was within him to not burst out in laughter, unlike Aku

Sullivan almost lost himself as he tried everything that was within him to not burst out in laughter, unlike Aku. Sullivan then turned to his direction to see Iruma's body was turned the opposite toward Opera and it was shaking.

~Night Before~

"I made this special type of powder from one of the books I readied in the school library. All I need you to do is simple..." Aku said as she gave Iruma a green pouch filled with powder.

"And that is..?" Iruma gulped nervously.

"It's to pour some of the powder in front of Opera's bedroom door. When you do, don't let a single dust touch you,"

"But why? What would happen?"

"This powder has a tracking spell placed on it, so if one of it's dust lands on you. All the rest of the powder would immediately attach itself to you,"

"Why did that for?"

"Because I wanted to make sure this work, Opera has crazy reflexes. I know, I experienced it first hand. I placed the spell so if he dodges, it won't miss,"

"One more question... what does this powder do exactly?" Iruma ask before noticing Aku's wicked grin.

"You'll see..." Aku slowly, before chuckling darkly.

~Back in Morning~

"Hi Opera~ you look quite green today," Aku chuckled.

"Is that blush? It suits you quite well!" Aku began to cackle.

Even after Opera flicked her forehead and send Aku fly across the room, she still continued laughing.

"WORTH IT!!!" Aku yelled, still laughing her head off.

TO
BE
CONTINUE