[11- Hidden]

"NOW, IF EACH TEAM COULD SELECT ONE MEMBER TO GO DOWN AND PARTICIPATE IN HIDDEN. FROM QUATRO CERBERUS, YEAGER! FROM MERMAID HEEL, BETH VANDERWOOD! NALPUDDING OF RAVEN TAIL! WATCH PUT LADIES! EVE TILM OF BLUE PEGASUS HAS BEEN CHOOSEN!" Loud female screams could be heard as Eve stepped out into the arena. "FROM SABERTOOTH, RUFUS LORE! FAIRY TAIL TEAM A IS SENDING OUT GRAY FULLBUSTER!" I turn to my team.

"Can I try this one?" The all give me approving nods.

"Yeah, shrimps should be good at hiding." Gajeel teases. I stick out my tongue at him.

"You can do it, (Y/n)!" Mira yells. I smile at her words of encouragement.

"FROM FAIRY TAIL TEAM B, (Y/n)(L/n)!"

"If Gray and my lovely (Y/n) are participating, I shall go too!" Lyon exclaims.

"FROM LAMIA SCALE, LYON VASTIA! ALL CONTESTANTS HAVE BEEN CHOSEN, YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS A MOMENT OF THIS ACTION!"

I look up in the stand and see Fairy Tail rooting for us. I smile and clench my first in determination.

"Go (Y/n)!" I hear Atreyu call out. She's sitting with Lily and Happy, who are also cheering alongside her. I wave at her, and she waves back.

'Let's do this...for Fairy Tail.'

~(Y/n)'s POV~

"Now, will each teams contestant step forward?" Mato asks.

"YOU BETTER NOT LOSE! WE'RE BETTER THAN HAJJEL AND (Y/N)'S TEAM! AND THOSE SABERJERKS! AND THOSE RAVEN...uhhhh..." I hear Natsu yell at Gray. I laugh a bit.

'Leave it to Natsu to forget things so easily. Sorry Gray, but I'm going to aim for number one this round'

"There are tow real questions running through everyone's heads right now. First, what exactly is Hidden about, and who will win?" Chapati asks Yajima and Jenny.

"Well, it's safe to say Sabertooth's Rufus might be the crowds favorite. However, I'll be keeping an eye on Fairy Tail's Gray Fullbuster and (Y/n)(L/n)." Yajima voices.

"Let's ask our special guest, Jenny, what she thinks!"

"My favorite? Eve of course! He's got this one on the bag!" Jenny says. The crowd cheers. I turn to Gray.

"I hope you know just because we're friends and in the same guild doesn't mean I'll go easy on you, Gray..." I say in a teasing tone. Gray turns it red at this.

"Of course, I wanna win too." Gray says through the blush.

"My mind is also set on winning the competition...AND FAIR (Y/N)'S HEART!" Lyon exclaims, one of his hands on his own heart.

"Ehh...ok?" I say, a bit confused at Lyons actions. I see Gray walk up to Mato.

"You know, I've got one question. What exactly are you?" He asks. Mato seems flustered by the questions.

"Uhhh...my silly boy, I'm a pumpkin as you can plainly see! He says hurriedly.

"Sorry, was I not supposed to ask that?" Gray responds.

"Looks like a pumpkin to me" I say, leaning a bit closer to inspect Mato.

"I know. But what's on the inside?" Gray asks, also leaning forwards.

"Well, he's always been a big part of the games, Eve tells us. "So I guess I've never really wondered."

"I've figured he was someone on the event staff in a costume!" Beth says.