[13- Last Laugh]

"You're right. It's not. But the games are supposed to be played, and there are ways to cheat. Well just have to beat them harder. Lucy began to slowly get up, and I lent her my hand. "You proved there isn't that much of a seven year gap between Fairy Tail and the other guilds. Zero points sounds like a good place for an epic comeback." I reassure her. "Hey, you know why we won't lose?" I ask.

"..." Lucy only gives me a confused look. It makes sense.

"Because we have each other. And as long as we're here, everyone will do their best." I say. Lucy smiles through her tears.

"Yeah, I'm fired up now."

~No ones POV~

More cheers erupted as the next match was going to start.

"How's Lucy doing?" Erza asked Natsu.

"Shes doing fine. Good thing (Y/n) was there.!" Natsu answers.

"Where's (Y/n)?" Erza asks.

"She went back to her team."

"About Lucy, when will she be back?" Erza continues.

"I don't know. She said she was going to take a shower. Do you want me to check o her?" Natsu says, innocently.

"Are you crazy?! You can't do that!" Elfman yells with a mild blush coating his face.

"Why not?" Natsu asks innocently, still not knowing why now.

Then, it finally hits him. He blushes and slowly begins the walk backwards. Luckily, Erza grabs his scarf.

"Don't even think about it. Besides, the second match is starting soon." The red head points out. With that, Natsu takes his seat down next to Erza.

"I guess..."

~(Y/n)'s POV~

"IT'S OBLY THE FIRST DAY OF THE BATTLE ROUNDS, AND IT ALREADY HAS US ON THE EDGE OF OUR SEATS! IT'S BLUE PEGASUS AND MERMAID HEEL!"

Both fighters were down in the arena.

"You really have grown stronger." Ren-one of the Trimen-says with a smirk.

"Indeed. Though I'm surprised a Pegasus man would attack a woman, I guess I was wrong." The woman replied with her own smirk and a little accent.

"GO REN! WIN THIS FOR THE GUILD!" Jenny yells from the announcer booth, "SHERRY IS CHEERING FOR YOU IN THE STANDS!~" I see a pink haired woman blush.

'She must be Sherry'

Trying hard not to draw too much attention, Sherry placed her hands in her lap and looked down, hiding her blush.

"OOOO~"

"SHE'S IN LOVE~"

I smile a bit.

"Isn't that cute?" I ask Mira. Mira smiles at me.

"Yep!"

All of the crowds cheering distracts Ren, as he looks up at the crowd.

"Hey-" He doesn't get to finish what he's saying because a series of webs cuts him off.

"Haha! You left yourself wide open!" The Mermaid Heel woman yells.

"PAY ATTENTION REN! KICK HER BUTT!" Sherry yells, drawing attention to herself as she jumps up from her seat. A woman who looks like she might be the guilds master waves her finger in the air.