[25- Naval Battle]

Sting walks out of the dessert shop with a box in his hand. Lector looks at it curiously.

"Hey Sting, whats in that box?" Sting lifts the top flap to reveal some (F/dessert).

"Just probably my newest favorite dessert." He says nonchalantly.

'My new favorite dessert reminds me of some of my new favorite memories' Sting thinks.

'He's probably talking about what happened with (Y/n)...I don't mind getting to tease him though~' Lector thinks.

WARNING: There is profanity in this chapter b/c Minerva deserves it

~(Y/n)'s POV~

(The Next Day)

"IT'S A BEAUTIFUL AND SUNNY DAY, PERFECT FOR EVEN MORE MAGIC AND MAYHEM! WE'RE READY TO KICK OFF THE FOURTH DAY OF THE GRAND MAGIC WITH A COMPETITION CALLED 'NAVAL BATTLE'! IN OTHER WORDS, A SEA BATTLE!"

In the middle of the arena, floating above the ground, a gigantic orb of water floats. Probably where the contestants will be competing.

"Any person who leaves the sphere of water you see here, is out! The last person to remain in this sphere shall be deemed the winner of today's competition. However, when only two people remain, a special rule will come into play. It's the five minute rule! When two people are left, they have five minutes! The person that leaves the sphere during those five minutes shall-unfortunately-be places in last place!" Chapati explains.

"So it's basically like a sumo match in the water?" Yajima asks. You look at the clear, blue sphere that lays before you, remembering Atreyu's words about being able to compete in today's competition. You turn to your team, hope in your eyes. This was-in a way-your redemption for day ones Hidden battle, which hadn't been too great.

"Can I take this competition?" Gajeel crosses his arms and gives me a smirk.

"I would think you're best suited for this kind of competition." Laxus gives you a sidewards glance.

"Go and knock yourself out." He says. Mira smiles, like always.

"Sure thing, (Y/n)! Do your best, we'll all be cheering for you!" She chirps. You nod with a smile and go down to the arena. You step into the arena, and get ready to dive into the sphere of water in a (F/c) two piece swimsuit. Wouldn't Laxus and Gajeel be lying if the only reason they let you compete was to win? What a bunch of perverts. Anyway.

"Cheria from Lamia Scale!" The pink haired girl that drew in a match with Wendy yesterday dives in.

"I tried hard yesterday, so I'll try even harder today!"

"Jenny from Blue Pegasus!"

"There's no way that I'm going to lose today!"

"From Mermaid Heel, Risley!"

"You better not underestimate a mermaid!" Then, a certain black haired Mage from Sabertooth dives into the water.

"Minerva from Sabertooth is now here~" She says, announcing her very own arrival. The crowd seems to also notice, and they cheer loudly.

"There She is! Minerva! Listen to those cheers! Sabertooth really did choose their five strongest to compete. We have Lucy from Fairy Tail Team A!"

"I won't lose either! I have to redeem myself for messing up the first day!" Lucy says with determinations

"And finally, from Fairy Tail Team B, (Y/n)!" Smirking, you dive in.

"Don't think this'll be so easy, after all, I can't lose either!" You say, looking at Lucy and the rest of your opponents.