What happens next?

Well, the sandlot gang survived college, but what do they do afterwards?

Molly and Benny both got drafted onto the Dodgers MLB team. Their life long dreams finally came true, and better yet, they were together. After the first season, Rodriguez got the sense to propose to the woman. They got married at the sandlot, of course.

Squints and Cara went back home to the Valley. They bought Vincent's Drug Store together a few years after college and getting married and had 9 kids. Cara also sold artwork on the side as an extra way to bring in money; she was a very gifted painter and was amazing at drawing as well.

Mckayla and Timmy actually broke up for a while. They ran into each other in a restaurant while on dates with other people. They saw each other and ditched their dates. Funny thing is, the dates ended up being into each other, so I guess it worked out great for everyone.

Lindsey and Smalls were announcers together. She was also a product designer and owned her own gum company. It was called Bases Loaded Bubblegum; it was very popular. Smalls proposed to her at Benny and Red's wedding. The married pair helped orchestrate the whole thing. Bubblegum's famous words: "Were you two a part of this by any chance?"

Annika became a lawyer, and Yeah-Yeah became a high school science teacher at the school him and the team had gone to. They got married before anyone else: right after college.

Amelie worked in a barn working with horses all day and taught horseback riding. Tommy owned a high-end restaurant that quickly became the most popular restaurant in the Valley. They were together after college for four years before tying the knot.

Ham and Anna made a baseball movie together. Everyone from the sandlot were cameos, except Red and Benny. They were actually two of the characters. The directors got married right after the release of the film.

Kenny got a job as an anthropologist. Kate became a part-time secretary at the middle school in the Valley. Kenny travelled a lot, but that didn't stop the two of them from being together. He often would take her with him when she wasn't working. They got married in France while Kenny was there for a dig.

Bertram worked as an accountant at a major banking company, and Lauren became a history and philosophy professor at California. The two broke up for a while but realized they were wrong to have broken up and Bertram proposed to her when they met again. "I can't lose you again," he said.

All of the sandlot teens had grown up. They were forever grateful to each other for sticking together through everything. All of them were within 30 minutes of each other back in California, so they hung out every weekend. Even Red and Benny managed to pop in most weekends. The ones that lived closer sometimes hung out during the week. 

It was hilarious; one weekend, nearly fifteen years after college, they all were forced to bring their kids. They hung out at the sandlot most of the time, and their kids decided it would be a good idea to try and beat their parents in a game of baseball. 

Kind of difficult, especially considering the two pros. 

Several of the parents were a little rusty, but they still beat their kids' butts. One of the kids spoke up after the loss. It was Jessica Porter, the famous directors kid. 

"I thought you guys were lying about playing baseball together for years. I've learned my lesson." 

The parents all thought it was awesome and brought all of their kids together to tell them the story of the sandlot. The parents had all vowed not to tell their kids anything until the right time, and this was the right time.

Fin.

A/N PLEASE READ

I'm finally done. After over a year, I am finished writing this story.

A Rafe Khatchadorian x O.C. story (the middle school movie)--it's completed and I'll be publishing twice per week on Tuesdays and Thursdays (starting next week: first chapter on May 26, 2020) until all of them are posted.

I honestly am so proud of the fact that I'm finally done, it's not even funny. Thank you all for sticking with me through this. I hope that the end isn't too cliche (it definitely is). See you guys in another fandom on another day. Thanks for reading! If you made it this far, congratulations, you survived all of my awful cliffhangers and months between chapters :). 

Should I make an Instagram for this account with updates on in progress stories? Please let me know what you think; it would really help a lot if I had your guys' feedback, and it would also be a great way to grow this account :)