15

Lan wei xuan and mo wei feng looked at each other with alarming faces and rushes over towards the fire .

Lue liang panicked and grabbed a random persons hand and asked "where is this fire".

" It's there,near the food stall "

"What " Lueliang panicked and ran towards the food stall where the fire broke. Wan yu is there, hope shes fine. She must be fine.

Lue liang chanted these words on her head and ran towards the fire.

Blocks of people ran through her but she didn't stop and kept on looking for wan yu.

"Excuse me gave you seen a girl, a lively one in purple, with a big smile " Lue Liang grabs another random persons hand and asks.

"It's no time to speak nonsense here, just run young mistress " The man shook her hand away throwing her kn the ground. He saw her fall but didn't attempt to help and ran away.

''Wan yu, wan yu "Lue liang searched here and  there when she saw huge fire, huge fire enveloping the big stalls, engulfing hungrily.

" Wan yu, wan yu " She ran towards the fire looking for her friend.
When suddenly she saw someone afar, it was a child, he was stuck inside a sweet shop. There were fear in his eyes , the whole shop was engulfed in fire, he sat there on the corner crying for help.

"Save me " The child cried. His face was fallen, his cheeks blackened, his clothes shabby.

Lue Liang couldn't resist it anymore so she dashed toward the shop, to save the child.

She carefully yet dedicated went towards the child and finally held him.

The fire around her radiated a huge amount of heat, she could almost feel the fire licking into her robes.

She grabbed the child by his small face and whispered "sister is here don't worry " She assured him a smile.

But the child didn't seem relaxed and Clinged into her body crying.

"Save me big sis"

"It's okay were gonna be fine " Lue Liang rested her hand over his head and carried him in her arms. She stood up and carefully made her way out of the shop when the nameplate of the shop suddenly fell over them, the fire blazing out of it dangerously, willing to turn it's prey into ashes in no soon.

Lue Liang hugged the child when she felt nothing fell.
Raising her head she saw that the name plate was still in its position, yet it stood there still, standing in thin air. It was then she saw the string held onto it.

"Is that a Guzheng " She exclaimed.

But there isn't one, there was another string, more like a purple thread that held onto the name plate.

The purple lightening flowed from a bracelet, of a man, his purple ribbon flowing along with the flaming fire behind him.
On the other side the string of Guzheng emitted from a white flowing lans Guzheng, it's tassel flowing endlessly, along with the owners itself.

Both the man held the nameplate in opposite directions, stopping it from falling to the ground.

"What are you thinking, get away from there " Mo wei feng snaps.

Lue Liang nods and carries the child away from the fire.
Lan wei xuan and mo wei feng eyes their weapons that were held so closely and immediately pulled it off and the name plate dashes to the ground breaking into a dozen of pieces.

Lan wei xuan nodded a thank you which mo tai yang casually ignored.

Lue Liang held the child and rubbed his tears. "Stop crying, we are fine now " Lue Liang rubbed his tears again.