Chapter 7

If you listen from about 4 minutes in to the end of the song, that's the part Puck is jamming out to in the car with Rachel. 

Rachel's POV 

"Stay." I plead with Quinn before as she is trying to leave. "Sleep over again?" I pull her arm and we crumble onto the bed. 

"Its Sunday night we have school tomorrow." Quinn says in between kisses. 

"Easier to car pool." I take control of Quinn's lips and ram my tongue into her mouth making her groan. I use my mouth to persuade her. 

"Fine." She huffs in return I flip Quinn onto her back and go on top of her. I bit her bottom lip and slowly lick along her jaw and down her neck. I suck right behind her ear where I know it drives her crazy. Quinn's breath quickens and she runs a hand up my thigh and I swat it away. I move back to her mouth and moan into it. She tries running her hand up my thigh again but I brush it way. 

"I need it." Quinn seductively growls into my mouth.  I respond by bringing my hands to the bottom of her shirt and moving my hands up her thin frame. I stop right under her bra making crazy. 

"No I need it." I bite her chin and look into her eyes. I can tell she longs for my touch, Quinn takes my hands and moves them onto her boobs. I am a little shocked at first but I quickly squeeze them making her moan. "Sit up." I instruct and she does just that. I move my hands from her breasts and unbutton her blouse. I kiss along the her chest and she pulls my shirt off. I return my lips to her's and run my hands to the back of her bra and unhook it with one hand. I quickly rub my thumb over her hardened nipples and she moans and leans back onto the bed. I suck on one of them before kissing down her chest and to her waistline where her pants are resting. I unbutton the button at the top of her pants and slowly unzip the zipper. I leave her pants as is to tease her and I scoot to sit between her legs. I draw her hips onto my lap. I want her so bad I want to be in her I want to taste her, but I don't teasing is fun seeing how she jumps at my touch. Watching as her eyes roll back when I lightly touch her. I take my hand and start at her lips ever so slowly dragging my fingers all the way down her torso, touching all her curves all he muscles. I move down her stomach and I run my hand into her pants and over her wetness, she is just as wet as I am. Quinn moans my name loudly and puts her hands on my arms. I look down into her hazel eyes and I see one of my favorite sights in the world. Quinn on the brink of exploding. I lean in and kiss her as I run a finger over the numb. She moans and bucks her hips into my hand. I move my hand in different ways looking for her response. I find a movement that drives her crazy and kept doing it for a couple minutes while I kissed her neck. I felt her tense around my hand and her back arched off the bed. I moved my hand a little bit quicker as Quinn rode out her high and absolutely screamed out my name. Thank god my room is sound proof. 

     I remove my hand from her pants and bring my hand to my mouth as she watches closely. I put my whole finger into my mouth and pull it out extremely slowly. It tastes even better than I imagined. Sweet and sour, just perfect. Quinn leans up to me and takes my other finger and puts it into her mouth. Holy shit, I roll my eyes back and take my hand out of her mouth. I kiss her and can taste the flavor on her lips. I move off of Quinn and flop down next to her. We stay there for a couple minutes breathing heavy. 

"Rachy baby... that was incredible." Quinn huffs out and I snort. 

"Tell me about it." If I can make her feel that good everyday I will do it.  

     The next day at school I approach Finn while Quinn clings to my arm, still extremely happy about last night. 

"I think we should sing a duet together at Nationals." I say to Finn and he closes his locker and walks away. 

"I don't know if that's a good idea." Finn responds and I spin in front of him making him top walking. Quinn kisses me on the cheek. 

"I'm gonna go you guys have fun with this." Quinn walks away leaving Finn and I alone together.  

"Why not you know our voices are perfect together. The harmonies the range the pitch, everything." I cross my arms and pout. 

"Why don't you do one with your girlfriend? Unless you are still mad at her for going to the motel with Sam." Finn challenges and holds up the schools muckraker.