Chapter 12

Rachel's POV 

     I stare up Figgins. No no no no no this can't be happening. I stare blankly as a bright light is shined in my face. I hear nothing no laughing no cheering no snickering. All I can hear is heavy breathing and my name ringing through the loud speaker, I think I'm imagining that part. This is true horror. I turn and start to run, run away from the humiliation. 

"Rachel." I hear Quinn chasing after me. "Stop." I make my way into the hallway and I fall against the locker in a fit of cries. I hear Quinn approach me.

"I have never been so humiliated." I don't even know if Quinn can tell what I am saying through my sobs. Quinn crouches in front of me and wraps me into a hug. "Why would they do such a thing? I thought people were starting to hate me less." Quinn hands me a handkerchief so I don't ruin my makeup or cry into her dress. 

"It was just a stupid joke Rachy baby." Quinn places her hand on the back of my neck and tries to soothe me. 

"This was not a stupid joke it was a hate crime because we are gay. You know how they treated Kurt." I wipe my eyes as the tears stream out. 

"You're absolutely right but we have to go back in there." Quinn stands up and offers me her hand.  

"Why so they can laugh at me?" I reluctantly grab Quinn's hand and she pulls me up. 

"No its so you can over come the bullies. Don't let them do this to you." Quinn soothing words help me calm down. "You are doing exactly what they want you to do. So lets go back in there and get you coronated." Quinn gives me a sympathetic smile and I give her a quick nod. "Lets get clean you up first." Quinn drags me to a near by bathroom and helps me fix my makeup. 

"Thank you Quinnie." I bite my lip. 

"Call me that again Rachy baby and I will rip your teeth out." Quinn dabs at my cheeks with a wet paper towel. 

"I was just trying to see what you would say." I smile and she gives a knowing nod. "Thank you so much I love you." I pull Quinn into me and kiss her slowly. 

"You ready to get coronated?" Quinn grabs my hand. 

"Yeah." Quinn and I walk hand in hand back to the prom. I step up onto the stage next to Principal Figgins and Quinn returns to her spot in the line of prom Queen candidates. I turn and look at her she should be my Queen. 

"Ladies and gentlemen." Figgins announces in the microphone. "Your 2011 prom King, Rachel Berry." Figgins places a large crown on my head that doesn't fit so it sits lopsided. Then he hands me a golden wand I reluctantly take it from him. I slowly step up to the microphone. 

"Eat you heart out, Prince William." I smirk and everyone eruptions in cheers, the growing applause makes me smile. I make my way over to a big red velvet chair on the stage and sit down in it. Quinn and I exchange a quick look. I smile brightly and she returns with an equally big smile. 

"Now to announce your prom Queen." Figgins opens a small envelope and I watch closely as he pulls out the paper. "Your 2011 Junior prom Queen is... Quinn Fabray." Quinn immediately looks at me her jaw is on the floor. I put my hand over my mouth to stop myself from screaming in joy. Quinn walks over to Figgins and gets a perfectly sized crown put on her head, the crown was made for her. She gets handed a wand like I did and Figgins instructs us to go on the dance floor. Its only customary for the prom King, me, and Queen, my beautiful girlfriend Quinn, to share the first dance. I take Quinn's hand and we step out onto the dance floor. 

"I fucking love you so much." Quinn whispers as I cling onto her. I put one of my hands on her shoulder and take her hand in my free hand. Quinn rests her other hand on my waist as Santana and Mercedes start to sing 'Dancing Queen' by Abba. "This night could not have gone any better." My queen whimpers out. "I got the crown and the girl, in one swoop." 

"I totally agree." I gaze into Quinn's hazel's eyes as we sway to the upbeat music. Everyone starts dancing around us. Quinn and I pull away from the crowd to take a picture at the booth. We are enveloped in each other when the light flashes and the photo is taken. We step up and the photo is printed out and given to us. I cry at the sight of is because Quinn and I look at each other the way people in love look at each other and we have our crowns on. As we go back to the dance floor balloons are dropped down on to the whole crowd. The whole glee club is dancing in the middle of the crowd. I look around at everyone's faces and see pure joy and happiness.  

     After about a half hour longer of dancing Quinn and I make our way back to her house. Quinn makes quick work of me and as promised gives me the best sex ever. She used her mouth her hands, best sex ever. 

     On the Monday after prom everyone cheered for Quinn and I as we walked down the halls. This happened all day long and it made me feel so special to have a girl like Quinn be mine, forever hopefully. 

The end. 

What did you think of my story? 

Should I write another story and make it a trilogy? 

What was your favorite part? 

🎉 You've finished reading Party for two (Sequel of the Rachel Berry house party train wreck extravaganza) 🎉